Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Has Any One Seen Tenchi Forever Sorry The Other One Is Messed Up


HAVE YOU SEEN TENCHI FOREVER  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. HAVE YOU SEEN TENCHI FOREVER

    • GOOD
      0
    • BAD
      1
    • IS THE NEW CHIK CUET
      0
    • OR UGLY
      0


Recommended Posts

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well I really don't want to get too into depth with this since I have a review of that movie comming around on theotaku.com movie section but Tenchi Forever aka Tenchi Muyo in Love 2, is a good film depending on what you like out of tenchi. Tenchi Forever is a more serious tone then the other previous movies and is more of a serious movie then really the romantic comedy it is known for. I could keep going on about it but I really must save it for my review so if you can wait about a week after I am done, with other things a review of this flick will go up on theOtaku
Guest RacerX1017
Posted
I have the movie and I dislike it I fell asleep on it ZTenchi is a great show and I liked the first 2 movies but this movie was too...lovie dovie for me. Hope I helped
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Is not for many tenchi fans only the truely hardcore tenchi fans, the movie is all about love and serious issues, and really is not like the show or the previous movies that have a more comedic and action oriented pace. In fact this movie has no violence in it, basically its a serious romantic anime without the comedy!
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
The movie review of Tenchi Forever will be up very shortly I just finished the review!:)

Just wanted to keep you all informed!:D
Posted
yeah i have the movie and rick is right, the obnoxiousnes is toned way down and the movie deals with some pretty dep stuff. even thought it isn't my favorite tenchi movie I watch it every now and then...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...