Guest demimonkoumon Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 do I change my username? Oh, also i'd likt to know why the smilies are so freaky :flaming: :devil: :laugh: :smirk: :babble: :cross: :blush: :butthead: :demon: :drunk:
Delian Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 I don't think you can change your username:)
velvet paws Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 you used to be able to change your name in the old versions of The Otaku but I'm afriad that isn't possible anymore. If you really don't like it you will need to get a new account.
ort Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 yep, u'll just have to register again. as for the similies, it's all a matter of perspective.
BabyGirl Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i] [B]If you really don't like it you will need to get a new account. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Something you should [b]not[/b] do. We already have too many members with 0 posts, we don't need any more idle members :) Truth is, you can't change your member name, sorry :whoops:[/color]
Recommended Posts