KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 how many people here watch the pokemon show? Not me i think it's boring i mean the same ol thing u know wut mean!!!
Frankie Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 ash this ash that pikachu always seems to win how boaring is that its really really boaring why doesent pikachu evolve for once i mean come on:rolleyes: no no no no no no no no no no no no i dont watch but uhhh i do play the card game and some other things but i dont:rolleyes:
Fall Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Well I used to watch the show, but then it gotta sorta boring..... Plus I have to catch my school bus at 8 o'clock, So I can't really watch it anymore anyway.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now