Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i manged to beat metalgear2 in one weeekend, wow, i was shocked to hear what octagon told emma in the computer room. the thing about the stepmom. were you shocked to????
Posted
It was a bit disturbing...I never thought Hideo Kojoma would actually put that kinda info in the acutal game...but when comparing his pictures before and after the game was finished and released...he looked really messed up.
Posted
Yea, good job. I beat it on very easy and on easy. The story was kind of strange, I'll give you that. But it was very good and orchestrated, Kojima is a genious. It is one of these very few games where you ask yourself -- Can it get any better than this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...