13 members have voted

1. 1. how many gundam figures do you own

• none
    • 1-3
    • 4-7
    • 8-14
    • 15 or more
    • all of them

yeah that's fun switching wepons around i did that with my gundam 2 and i put gm spray gun's in his hand and it was cool because it made him all wild west gun syle
i am like missing only 10 gundam figures out of all of them

hey is serpent a figure i thought he was

Guest Imsirion
i have epyon,(im REALLY bad at remembering the gundams names so please bear with me), the one with the really big shield and bazokas(sp?), the 8th ms team one and the one zion force guy from 8th ms team. *bangs head on wall to try to remember their names* i also have the deluxe transforming wing gundam and a model of the wing gundam:)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I literally have every gundam model, toy, soundtrack, and movie you can think of! Most of my stuff was imported with Japanese instructions on building the models! Probably my favorite out of all of them would indeed have to be my Wing Zero Custom Perfect Grade. So much time and effort went into building that thing and afterwards that probably was my greatest achievement.

The models I really didn't like though were the Gundam SD series for those who don't know they are the Chibi versions of all your favorite Gundams. They also based some games off these models I have them on an emulator and they are pretty fun. Thats the games that are fun not the models. The models are way too easy to build and I can do one literally in a matter of 4 to 5 minutes!

And to think I still have alot more crap from other shows too!:devil:

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
As far as the figures are concerned I own a majority of the Japanese released figures to Gundam but I do not own any of the recently comercialized US figures!

• 4 weeks later...
[font=comic sans ms]Good thing I don't live in the U.S., and have to suffer through the crapiness of the U.S. Action Figures. I've seen samples of the Action Figures, and compared it with the Japanese MSiAs, and they're very far from each other. The difference lies in the painting: MSiA has panel lines, making its painting actually more detailed than the Action Figures. I think what we have here is the Hong Kong variant, though, which have the gold paint on those that are yellow; the effect is simply stunningly different from that of the Action Figures. As an example, I have seen the Action Figure of Epyon, and not only is there no panel lines, but the claws on its forearms are painted a hideous yellow. Contrast that with the excellent painting of it in the MSiA, and the difference is strikingly brilliant. Also, MSiA have more spare parts, I noticed, than Action Figures.[/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]

The models I really didn't like though were the Gundam SD series for those who don't know they are the Chibi versions of all your favorite Gundams. They also based some games off these models I have them on an emulator and they are pretty fun. Thats the games that are fun not the models. The models are way too easy to build and I can do one literally in a matter of 4 to 5 minutes!

And to think I still have alot more crap from other shows too!:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

they're selling the sd series here, I don't like the look of them, so I just ignore em :p

heh, you should see my final fantasy 7 collection, lol....