OtakuBoards

What's wrong with people?

D. Dark

[COLOR=purple]I realy have no idea why people are so f'cked up... though i must say... we americans take the cake.. most tolerant country in the world, yet we are also the most racist, biased, ssexist, drug-inhibited country in existince...

and even our kids our f'cked up...

there are people, kids in this country, *glares with oure rage and hatred at Krillen*... who would CHEAT ON THEIR GIRLFRIENDS SOLELY TO GET SOME AND NOT EVEN CARE WHEN THEY FIND OUT THAT THEIR GIRLFRIND IS A MESS CRYING OVER THE PHONE, ALL B/C THEY GOT A HAND JOB!!!

*pant* *pant*

I'm going away with SSJ Chic to live with cows... people make me sick...[/COLOR]

the way I see it is that we are just being human, harsh as it may sound we are pretty stupid creatures. we wander around Altering the world around us for our own needs we never stop and think of our actions like taking anothers life or choping down a forest for a minimall. at the rate we're going we will probably get to a piont on no return and not realize it untill it's too late......I got a little off topic but that's what I think.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]+

People are ignorant...we refuse to learn from the past....oh and it isn't suddenly...all through history man has plagued themselves with the hate...and giving in to it... [/B][/QUOTE]

People are afraid of what they don't know. That's why films like "Independance Day" were released, as people are afraid and paranoid of the unknown.

People hate each other as they are frightened of each other.

Think about it:

If you've been bullied, then you hate the bully;
If you've been invaded, then you hate the invader...

...all because you are afraid of them

Hate stems from fear
Fear stems from suffering
Suffering stems from hurt
Hurt stems from a little hate

If we weren't afraid of one another, we would have no reason to fear one another