OtakuBoards

New Series

Red

There are only two other alternate stories in Gundam: Gundam X and G Gundam. Some might add Turn A Gundam to that. And they're not in the After Colony timeline either: Gundam X is After War, while G Gundam is indefinite, though for chronological purposes it's before Gundam Wing.

I need to say this. I LOVE gundam x. Garroad (SP?) is just cool. The newtypes are super cool. And that Gundam that they call Double X rocks! KICK BUTT GUNDAM!
anywhooo..
radio talk shows? I didn't know they did that. Well Slayers had their own radio show too. I wonder what anime shows have radio shows, I know Sailor moon has live action plays or shows.

I am getting off topic know,;) so IBack to gundam! the latest series as someone has mention is Turn A Gundam. Made in 1999 I think. They might make more you never know. Just no more additions to the A.C timeline. I can't wait till I get to see the other gundam shows meself!

Actually the latest Gundam series is G-Saviour, a combination live action/CG series, which is the first time Gundam became live action.

The manga that continues Gundam Wing, though with different characters, is Gundam Wing: G Unit. It features a different side of the A.C. timeline, and you'll see that OZ has also its own Gundams (aside from Epyon). I think there's another Gundam Wing manga called Episode Zero, which shows us the Gundam pilots before the timeline in the anime.

Guest firemac
Only Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz exist in the after colony century some other shows are in other alternete universe's and ther'e the Universal Century where many of the Gundam Shows take place, CN now only has a hold of two from UC, The 08th MS Team and Mobile Suit Gundam, CN is most liekly going to show all of the Gundam Shows, eventually

Here is the page where the G Unit characters are: [url]http://www.gundamproject.com/chara/gunit.html[/url]. Sorry, it's only character listing, no real info yet. You can also have the info on some of the Gundam and other mobile suit units in that story. If you want to see a model of a Gundam unit used in G Unit, here is the URL: [url]http://www.gundamshop.com/Merchant2/agent.mv?AG=01&SC=PROD&S=gundam&P=GU101[/url]

After War: Gundam X was shown in 1996 after Gundam Wing. It has 39 episodes. The main characters are Garrod Ran, Tiffa Adil, Jamil Naete and the wicked Frost brothers, among others. There are two other Gundam pilots, but only Roybea Loy comes to mind. I cannot remember the other one. Just like in Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam X has its own land battleship in the form of the Freeden. The primary Gundams are the Gundam X, Gundam Airmaster and the Gundam Leopard. The Leopard can probably rival HeavyArms in sheer number of weapons available, and in fact the two almost look alike. Later on, these three Gundams would be upgraded to the Gundam X Divider, Gundam Airmaster Burst and Gundam Leopard Destroy. Gundam X Divider would eventually be given back to Jamil Naete (who originally piloted Gundam X before Garrod stumbled on it much later), while Garrod would pilot Gundam Double X, which he stole from their enemies. Gundam X is the only alternate series to have Newtypes. Jamil, Tiffa, and the Frost brothers are all Newtypes.

For a look on the Gundam Leopard and Leopard Destroy, here they are: [url=http://rayesroom1.homestead.com/files/Gx203.jpg]Leopard[/url] and [url=http://rayesroom1.homestead.com/files/Gx209.jpg]Leopard Destroy[/url].

More info on Gundam X can be found in the Gundam Project site.

this was in the last issue of anime invasion...

"American fans keep hearing that gundam has this epic 20 year history,but so far,our airwaves have seen only a piece of it -the insanely popular gundam wing.Well, later this year, you'll have some catching up to do . Cartoon network is deciding between 4 gundam series to show to its u.s. audience:Mobile suit gundam,Mobile suit gundam the 08th ms team,Mobile suit gundam 0080 and Mobile suit gundam 0083.now thats alot of gundam.But which will it be.
The choice may have been so difficult that cn decided not to make it.Anime invasion has learned that the station mayy have to be renamed the gundam network,because it looks like the shows may run concurrently! One series may play during the day ,while another plays at night.They want to put them on the air as soon as they are ready instead of waiting for one to end before premiering another."

I think this would be quite a feat if they pull it off.however i also think that the new series{so to say}will be shredded as with all the other shows out there.

this was in the last issue of anime invasion...

"American fans keep hearing that gundam has this epic 20 year history,but so far,our airwaves have seen only a piece of it -the insanely popular gundam wing.Well, later this year, you'll have some catching up to do . Cartoon network is deciding between 4 gundam series to show to its u.s. audience:Mobile suit gundam,Mobile suit gundam the 08th ms team,Mobile suit gundam 0080 and Mobile suit gundam 0083.now thats alot of gundam.But which will it be.
The choice may have been so difficult that cn decided not to make it.Anime invasion has learned that the station mayy have to be renamed the gundam network,because it looks like the shows may run concurrently! One series may play during the day ,while another plays at night.They want to put them on the air as soon as they are ready instead of waiting for one to end before premiering another."

I think this would be quite a feat if they pull it off.however i also think that the new series{so to say}will be shredded as with all the other shows out there. if you want proof of this i will scan the page and put it up on my website just ask...

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]this was in the last issue of anime invasion...

I think this would be quite a feat if they pull it off.however i also think that the new series{so to say}will be shredded as with all the other shows out there. if you want proof of this i will scan the page and put it up on my website just ask... [/B][/QUOTE]
uh huh, Mobile Suit gundam is on the afternoon, and The 08th MS Team is on at night

Universal Century Timeline
Mobile suit Gundam June UC 0079- December UC 0079- 49 Episodes
08th MS Team Oct. UC 0079- Dec. UC 0079- 13 episodes
MS Gundam 0800 War In The Pocket Dec. UC 0079- Jan. UC 0080- 6 episodes
MS Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory Oct. UC 0083- Dec. UC 0083- 13 episodes
MS Z Gundam Mar.UC 0087- Feb. UC 0088- 50 episodes
MS ZZ Gundam Mar. UC 0088- Jan. UC 0089- 46 episodes
MS Gundam Char's Counter Attack Dec. UC 0092 - Mar. UC 0093 Movie
MS Gundam F-91 March U.C 0123 -Movie
MS Gundam V April UC 0153 - June UC 0153- 52 episodes

Alternate Universe Timelines
Mobile Fighter G Gundam April Future Century 60-March Future century 61