Kaioshin Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 I just noticed something on velvet paws sig, and I quote: Blue Trunks is my Otaku Valentine. That gave this amazing idea - why dont we all pair up for Valentines day. Just pm the person u want to be ur valentine, and then write on ur sig. I get dibs on Lady Macaiodh
Phantasy Freak Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 nice idea..i'm not going to ask anyone though.
Dragon Warrior Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 hm. Interesting... veeeerrryy interesting...
Lia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 er.....i'd have to consult with Bryan first though, eheh
(<AA>) Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]er.....i'd have to consult with Bryan first though, eheh [/B][/QUOTE] Hehehe...:blush: Sorry...
Lia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B] Hehehe...:blush: Sorry... [/B][/QUOTE] np:) afterall a valentine doesn't neccesarily have to be a lover, just a friend, so sure i'll be yer valentine :whoops:
Shy Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [SIZE=1]My Otaku Valentine will be Cera, and since she is gone right now she can't say no![/SIZE] :smirk:
woody Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [size=1] I can put "I love myself" too right [/size]
Sephiroth Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 what an incredibly spammy topic, if you must go through with it, don't make a thread of it, just pm the person or whatever.... topic closed
Recommended Posts