Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just felt like commenting on this, but I think that the new look is awesome. It looks better than the various colors of blue. Rock on to whomever is responsible for this.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mechaman [/i]
[B]I just felt like commenting on this, but I think that the new look is awesome. It looks better than the various colors of blue. Rock on to whomever is responsible for this. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you for your comments. I was worried that the very different style would not sit well with everyone...but for the most part, people seem to be happy about the change.

Remember to download one of two new OB4 wallpapers as well ;)
Posted
:bawl: I don't like it at all...the old one was so much better. This new Otaku looks like it is all snobby and has no characteristics (sp) of it owns. I really don't like it one bit. Bring the old one back :bawl:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...