Madmax Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 i used to love that show(s) but then i lost inetrest i geusse
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Umm....ok.......is this a rhetorical question?[/COLOR]
ArcticLynx Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]how come you keep asking if everything is rhetorical?!?!?!?!?!?!?[/COLOR]
White Digivise Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I lost interest a long time ago. *Smiles* :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I like it, but I agree its getting boring
Shy Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Uhh... Thanks for your opinion. I guess:confused:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now