OtakuBoards

The Anime Awards!!!

Dragonballzman

[QUOTE][COLOR=red]The Award for Best Anime goes to: NEON GENISIS EVANGELION, WITH A WHOLE 7 VOTES!!!

The Award for Second Best Anime goes to: NEON GENISIS EVANGELION [B]AND[/B] COWBOY BEBOP AT A DRAW OF 3 VOTES!!!

The Award for Third Best Anime goes to: TRIGUN, WITH 5 VOTES!!!

The Award for Best Quote goes to: NOBODY, BECAUSE QUOTES DON'T HAVE HANDS, SO THEY CAN'T HOLD THE AWARDS!! ALSO, THE QUOTE AWARD ISN'T A REAL AWARD!! I JUST MADE IT TO SEE SOME MORE KEWL QUOTES MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Award for Best Male Character goes to: VEGITA [B]AND[/B] VASH, WITH 3 VOTES EACH!!!

The Award for Best Female Character goes to: MISATO, WITH A TOTAL OF 5 VOTES!!!

The Award for Best Plot goes to: NEON GENISIS EVANGELION, WITH AN AMAZING AMOUNT OF [B]8 VOTES!!![/B]

The Award for the Best Dubbed Anime goes to: DIGIMON [B]AND[/B] COWBOY BEBOP WITH 3 VOTES!!!

The Award for Best Subbed Anime goes to: DRAGONBALL Z [B]AND[/B] NEON GENISIS EVANGELION!!![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Looks like alot of ppl like NGE...^_^;;

this is a weird way to do awards. It only matters which one people like the most. I know that's what awards are for, but you know what I mean. If you just Loooooove NGE, of course that will be the one with the best plot, characters, quotes, and sub. People just dive for what they happen to be most into, usually. Nevermind. I'm just gonna stop typing. This didn't even make sense to me.......:therock:

[QUOTE]
[b]Best Anime:[/b]
DBZ

[b]Second Best:[/b]
GW

[b]Third Best:[/b]
Fist of the North Star *shrugs*

[b]Best Quote:[/b]
*can't think right now*

[b]Best Male Anime Character:[/b]
Kaneda, or Vegeta

[b]Best Female Anime Character:[/b]
Anyone from anything apart from Relena

[b]Best Plot in an Anime:[/b]
Endless Waltz (hey, I ain't seen many anime, OK?)

[b]Best Anime when it's DUBBED:[/b]
DBZ*sigh*

[b]Best Anime when it's SUBBED:[/b]
DBZ (I watched the fight between SSJ2 Goku, and SSJ2 Majin Vegeta, and it is soooooo awesome)
[/QUOTE]