Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I think this person needs something more... elaborate than that, iggy. lol


Jolteon
Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Agility, Pin Missle.

Alakazam
Thunder Wave, Seismic Toss, Psychic, Recover.

Arcanine
Dig, Body Slam (maybe Double Edge, I can't remember what it can learn), Flamethrower, Fire Spin.

Starmie
Thunder Bolt, Surf/Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Recover.

Golem
Bodt Slam, Explosion, Rock Throw (Slide, maybe? Can't remember which one is better.), Earthquake.

I'll leave the last one up to you, so you can throw in some creativity.[/COLOR]
Posted
i think Angelus_Necare was refering to Pokemon Stadium(the first)

Use Mewtwo in the Gym Leader Castle, However, need to watch out for certain dangers. First, Mewtwo needs some effective moves. Make sure it knows Thunder, Recover, Blizzard and Psychic. A victory is not a guaranteed by just using Mewtwo, but this is the easiest way and you should succeed within five tries. Just keep using Mewtwo and load the rest of the team with rentals in chronological order. Note: This is a R-1 strategy, as R-2 is more difficult.

Lorelei
If Lorelei brings out Slowbro as her first Pokemon, reset and try again. You cannot win if this happens -- Slowbro will paralyze Mewtwo. Use Thunder on her Ice and Water types first, then finish with Psychic. Do not use Thunder as a finisher because there is a chance it will miss.

Bruno and Agatha
Just use Psychic on Bruno's Fighting types and Agatha's Pokemon, and Blizzard on Bruno's Rock types. Both will be easy victories. Every hit is one-punch except for Gengar, when it appears.

Lance
Use Blizzard to take care of Lance's annoying Wrap-happy Dragonair if he selects it. The same move will one-punch Exeggutor. You have to watch out for Lapras. Use Thunder or Psychic, but watch out for its Body Slam -- it may paralyze or freeze you. Clefable is tough unless you have Recover. Do not worry about Ninetales unless your life is low -- use Psychic twice on it.

Rival
Rival is not as tough as Lance but you should still watch out. Psychic most of his Pokemon. You can win from here, but there is still a good chance of the opposite happening.

Hope this Helps
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pokeman [/i]
[B]You need a Wobbuffet. I dont know what else, though. Your team needs attacks that can help defend against Pokemon its weak against. [/B][/QUOTE]..plus awobbuffet sux..only 4 moves it knows... and mews r cheap....just make a team that u can say u did on ur own,....much funner believe me...
Posted
I beat the elite four in the first pokemon stadium. They were easy. I just chose random pokemon and hoped for the best. And boy was I lucky!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]I think this person needs something more... elaborate than that, iggy. lol


Jolteon
Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Agility, Pin Missle.

Alakazam
Thunder Wave, Seismic Toss, Psychic, Recover.

Arcanine
Dig, Body Slam (maybe Double Edge, I can't remember what it can learn), Flamethrower, Fire Spin.

Starmie
Thunder Bolt, Surf/Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Recover.

Golem
Bodt Slam, Explosion, Rock Throw (Slide, maybe? Can't remember which one is better.), Earthquake.

I'll leave the last one up to you, so you can throw in some creativity.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
ur dead nerdsy
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shift
Posted
Okau why don't you just use yer gameboyteam?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...