OtakuBoards

-game Bowl 2002-

Dragon Warrior

This is Game Bowl 2002. A new creation by D-Warrior Productions (that's my company). In this Game Bowl, each game category has teams based on games. Then the Teams will have players and the players are characters from the games.

[Example:
Category- RPG
Team- Team Zelda (if the game series is Zelda)
Players- Link, Zelda, Epona]

Each category must have at least 2 teams and each team must have at least 2 players for The Game Bowl to include that category. The Game Bowl will be hosted by yours truely and premeired in March right here in Otakuboards and also on my site (it will be up soon).

The following are the categories and examples for each:

RPG: Role-playing Games. Ya gotta love 'em. This includes around Pokemon, Legend of Dragoon and pretty much, stat-building games where you control and run 1 or more character's lives. This area of video games has started a growth spert in the markets today and is kickin' *** in the Gamer's Choice Genres. Deffinatly my favorite category.

Adventure: Adventure. What a sweet word. This is the type of game where you travel around a based world where you wanna kick major can on a bad guy. Usually has a storyline. Ya know what games are adventures, right? If you don't, look it up. I'm not a dictionary O.o

Action: The type of game where you run around a corner; blast your enemy to pieces; run around corner; blast; corner; blast. Get it? Not especially my favorite, but this game genre ranges to many, many popular games such as the great Diablo series.

Fighting: Ever feel angered? Wanna kick some can, but you'll go to the principal's office if ya do? Well, you take out your hate in fighting games :D That's right! Fighting games are happy games that allow you to whoop enemies in combat while reaching a goal. This area consists of games such as Mortal Kombat, One Must Fall, and Dead or Alive.

Puzzle/Challenge: It's a party when puzzles are around. Well, at least these kinds of puzzle. The little games where you sit down solitarily or with a friend and compete in crazy worlds full of gastly tricks and junk. This consists of Bust-a-Move, Crash Bash, and Mario Party.

Platform: Mama Meha! This is where one game legend is placed in. Mario games are platform games as are many others. These can also be refered to as "side-scrolling" gameplay. It is very popular now especially on Game Boy systems. This category has games like Super Mario Bros, Castlevania, and Donkey Kong.

Other categories can be placed if wanted and they can also be subtracted if not fit for the Game Bowl. You may post right here in this thread your opinions, the teams you wnat to see in the bowl and the team mates for those teams. You may also e-mail them.

If called for, I will post more information and rules. That is all for now. thank you.

(If your a big fan of the Game Bowl, make the avatar that I have right now of the Game Bowl your avatar. You don't have to. It just seems more sporty :D)

This is the official Game Bowl 2002 logo!!

Yeah, man! That's the spirit. It's simple, actually.

All games are going against each other (well, the games that are chosen to) in one big compotition. Only 1 team will be able to win their Genre (category) and only 1 game can win it all. So what I am saying is: Game kick other games' butts so they can win the Game Bowl. Aight? :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Yeah, man! That's the spirit. It's simple, actually.

All games are going against each other (well, the games that are chosen to) in one big compotition. Only 1 team will be able to win their Genre (category) and only 1 game can win it all. So what I am saying is: Game kick other games' butts so they can win the Game Bowl. Aight? :D [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]

That sort of helps..I guess..[/size][/color]

I'll take that Darncoolguy1, but the teams are limited to 4 players so pick 4 and sonic is more of an adventure/platform (unless your thinking of some other sonic game in the series that IS RPG O.o)

Another new team was added. I got an e-mail saying the Zelda Team should be added. Team Sonic will be added when prepared by Darncoolguy1.

The Games so far:

Adventure:
Team- Team bomberman
players- Bomberman, Max, Pommy

RPG:
Team- Team Vee Ay Ay (FF7)
Players- Sephiroth, Cloud, Zack

Team- Team Zelda
Players- Link, Epona, Zelda, and Majora's Mask

Right, Kizu. I got u covered too Darncoolguy1.

The Games so far:

Adventure:
Team- Team bomberman

RPG:

Team- Team Zelda

Action:
Team- Team PP7
Team Members- James Bond, and Alec

Platform:
Team- Team Sonic
Players- Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Rouge

Righto! A new game asked for! Let's here it for Team Smash Bros.!

The Games so far:

Adventure:
Team- Team bomberman

RPG:

Team- Team Zelda

Action:
Team- Team PP7
Team Members- James Bond, and Alec