(<AA>) Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Lol,I haven't been in many RPGs but,there was one...ummm,but I can't remember it...:( what about you?
Guest Zeh Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]:twitch: War of the Mod Rod ;) [/COLOR]
Justin Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Well, I'd have to say 'War of the Mod Rod'. Also, I'm moving this topic to G/RPG. I think it is more related to that forum. -Justin
Treble Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Lol,I have to agree with you both,"War of the Mod Rod".People seem to stop posting in "War of the Mod Rod" so guess it just dissapear out of G&S.
liamc2 Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 hmm. .that would be the PRP loads of laughs. .too bad about the spam though. .:shifty: *tries to borrow a mod rod*
gouf Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 it would be when me and cloud strife were competting to see whose rpg would get the most post it wasn't the rpg that was funny it' that neither of us won. we'll i sorta won becasue my little pro posted and that was kinda cheat in
Defcon5 Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]what ever happened to the war of the mod rod? [/B][/QUOTE] Well lots of people started posting in it. Lots of people who made the story boring. And a majority of the orignals who had help made it interesting left. So it became boring and no one posted in it. That and there was a huge complication where a couple of people couldn't agree on somthing and it also kind killed the story. But ya. I guess War of the Mod was the the funniest.
Chaos Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 Padded Room Party FOREVER! End of story. DON'T say anymore.... It was still fun...¬¬
Flash Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 This thread is pretty irrelevant... This [I]is[/I] Games/RPGs, and this is nor a Game or an RPG... RPG discussion, yes, but still... This sort of thing is best for Chatrooms and IMs... :)
Recommended Posts