Jump to content
OtakuBoards

dead man walking in FF X


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
SPOILER

I couldn't beleive that Auron is relly just a dead man walking. He didn't go into that one place (i forgot what it was called) and Rikku didn't either. I don't really understand it, but my friend told me that Auron was just a dead man walking.

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]added the spoiler at the top and changed the title--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dammit post that it is a FFX thread. and type SPOILER at the top so people dont have to read that.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]SPOILER

I couldn't beleive that Auron is relly just a dead man walking. He didn't go into that one place (i forgot what it was called) and Rikku didn't either. I don't really understand it, but my friend told me that Auron was just a dead man walking.

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]added the spoiler at the top and changed the title--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Ya know some of us here haven't played FFX and would HATE for it to be spoiled. [/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...