OtakuBoards

What the hell is wrong with toonami and funamation!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

Guest ssjsupreme

Guest ssjsupreme
this is sooooo gay, i....i...i can bearly handle it!!!!! toonami is going to run one of dragon ball z's shortest sagas until fall! the stupidity of the people at toonami is unbelieveable! there going to go down in the fan section dramaticly and you'd think that they would realize that, but nooooo.... they have there head too far up there *** that they think that they can get away with this? dicks.....:flaming: :devil: :butthead: :smoke::drunk:

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]If you want to bash Toonami/FUNi you could have looked down the page a bit and found this topic:

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?=&threadid=8153[/url]

Please keep your language clean though. We don't need this forum full of trash talk or anything of that sort. Thank you.

-PiroMunkie[/color][/size]

Guest Altron Gundam
Dude...you only have yourself to blame. Dubbies, for the most part are all alike. Go out and buy some subs if you're so sick of it. Funi owns the rights to the show and there's not a darn thing you can do about it. You don't control the show. And if you did know anything about DBZ, you would know that they haven't shown the entire Buu saga but only went halfway through. Dubbies are so clueless.