Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
yeah, but compared to my uncles and grandpas, i am short, my granpa wore a 18 boot, and waighed a light 320 pounds, and he was not fat....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]yeah, but compared to my uncles and grandpas, i am short, my granpa wore a 18 boot, and waighed a light 320 pounds, and he was not fat.... [/B][/QUOTE]

?????????
a 'light' 320 pounds? do you have any idea what you're saying??? a 'short' 6'4" and a 'light' 320 lbs?? are my expectations too low?

ermm... take no offence at that. Please.
Posted
Heck, I'm 5'9" and I only weigh 130 lbs. But I have little to no fat on my body as well. Plus a HIGH metabolism helps a bit too. So I'm like 30 lbs underweight. :( I don't mind tho, its all compelte muscle.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
a short 5'9 (height, not whatever your thinking!!!!!!) i appear smaller coz i never hold myself up straight (stop it! i still dont mean it like that!) and bout 180 pounds, im skinny but ive got this huge barrel chest (look kinda like johnny bravo)
Posted
Well I just went into a gym today..... and I was smaller than I thought... :drunk: I can't even reach some of the workout equipment that's up high.... :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B] hmmm.. I think I'm nearly the same... 6'2", and I'm 100 kilos... that's probably about 230-240 pounds[/B][/QUOTE]

your as tall as my friend Jason! aaaarrrrrrgggggggghhh!!!
damn you guys have to be so tall now days!!! *evil glares*

I'm a short 5'6"!!! and sadly I'm way too fat for my age... 80 something kg :bawl: this is why I wanna join a gym but sadly I don't have the money coz
1. I don't have a job (i should actually be writhing a resume for the one I want but this is me I never do anything I say I will so its my problem :whoops: so too bad for me)
2. mum won't give me any
3. my sister (who has aus-study) won't either
I'm so deprived!!! I want gym, give me gym!!!
Posted
yeah, i went to the gym yesterday, it HURTS:therock:
i was working on legs yester day, and 3 days ago i worked on arms, it still hurts to raise my arm above my head...owwww
it hurts....:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]yeah, i went to the gym yesterday, it HURTS:therock:
i was working on legs yester day, and 3 days ago i worked on arms, it still hurts to raise my arm above my head...owwww
it hurts....:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah yes... the do-it-one-muscle-group-at-a-time program... one of my friends does that, but I prefer just doing them all at once, but going, say, 3 times a week instead of more (though I used to go 5 times a week and do this)... Don't worry... it may hurt now... but you [i]will[/i] get used to it..... and quickly too ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]yeah, i went to the gym yesterday, it HURTS:therock:
i was working on legs yester day, and 3 days ago i worked on arms, it still hurts to raise my arm above my head...owwww
it hurts....:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

This might sound wierd, but you have to keep moving your body so your muscles will relax and the pain will go away. But I like the pain, although i don't get it bad now. This morning I ran 10kms in 50mins. How cool is that:D
Posted
[SIZE=1]About 3 years ago I was a member of a gym, I hated it. I find it so boring just sitting there and lifting stuff for hours on end, so I left after a few months. You couldn't even tell that I ever went to a gym now, I got so tall that any muscles I once had stretched out. I am practically a skeleton now, lol. [/SIZE]
Posted
[B]Wow most of you guys like going to the gym...... I don't really see much point to it. I'm 6ft tall and I weigh 12 stone (I don't know what that is in pounds). But I can move quite quick when I want to. You guys should try martial arts, that builds up your muscles in a more natural way.[/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...