Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The pirates have not yet given up to get the Outlaw Star back. But this time Gene Starwind has a few friends with their own ships. Here's how to personalize your ship,

Name:
Type (example: grappler, plain, fast, etc.):
Weapons:
Background info:
Crew (just names):
Health (200-1000):
Home Planet:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ship :D
Name: Nebula
Type (example: grappler, plain, fast, etc.): Anchor (it attaches to other ships)
Weapons: 2 missiles, 2 anti-missiles
Background info: Built on five different planets, then put together
Crew (just names): Ace Goldstein, Keen Goldstein, Psycho
Health (200-1000):1000
Home Planet: Sentinel
Posted
Forewarning....heh, I'm not so good at rpg's.... but I like OutlawStar....so I'll give this one a try. :D :cool:

Name: Luna
Type: Grappler
Weapons: 4 missile kits(2 on each side of the ship) and anti-missile weaponry in the hands of the grappler arms.
Background Info: ..original owner unknown..
Crew: Kindora(a rogue Ctarl Ctarl in search of adventure at any cost)
Health: 700
Home Planet: Ctarl Ctarl Empire....(I don't know what the planet's called)
Posted
Alright i'll join.Just because i am also a Outlaw Star fan.
Name:The Cloud
Type:Fast Grappler
Weapons:10missles,5 anti-missles,Lasers guns in the ships hands.
Background info:Unknown
Crew:Cloud Strife
Health:1000
Home Planet:Unknown
Posted
Well, I guess we have enough participants, let's get on with it!
Look for my storylines at Games & Stories! Oh and anyone else wants to join, you will be introduced in the following chapter after you join!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]So we're not starting the game here?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Nope.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...