OtakuBoards

pokemon duplication/guarenteed

ares0583

needed: Mega Memory Card for gameboy, 2 gameboys, any two games, a game link cable. 1: backup your game's on your mega momory card. 2: pick one game to be the main game and the other to be the reset game 3: trade one or all of your pokemon from the reset game to your main game. 4: then just restore the file on your reset game. now you have that pokemon on your main game and your reset game (the Mega Memory Card for gameboy, was made so you can save your game and restart another, but then come back and play the other one later. you can save between 100 and 150 files on it) and for quicker trading from gameboys ps2 g/s works best move all the pokemon in your reset game boxes to the N64 Boxes then restore your reset game, you'll have all those pokemon again, you can keep doing it as many times as you want. :D :D :D :D

This is my First time here im still trying to figure out how to do everything on here so if i mess anything up don't laugh i know a lot about pokemon and i love pokemon i have R/B/Y/G/S/C/PTCG for game boy PS/PS2 g/s/c i have at least one of every american card made so far. and am working on my japanese collection. i know the games like i know my own house. if you have any questions on pokemon pm me i may be able to help :o :o :o :o :o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ares0583 [/i]
[B]This is my First time here im still trying to figure out how to do everything on here so if i mess anything up don't laugh i know a lot about pokemon and i love pokemon i have R/B/Y/G/S/C/PTCG for game boy PS/PS2 g/s/c i have at least one of every american card made so far. and am working on my japanese collection. i know the games like i know my own house. if you have any questions on pokemon pm me i may be able to help :o :o :o :o :o [/B][/QUOTE]
well,if YOU need help,you can visit the IF YOU NEED HELP WITH POKEMON CRYSTAL COME HERE thread k:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]
well,if YOU need help,you can visit the IF YOU NEED HELP WITH POKEMON CRYSTAL COME HERE thread k:) [/B][/QUOTE]

ok thanks but just to clear things up pokemon is not what i need or would need help with its this web site i was talking about i beat pokemon crystal in two days i've got every unown pokemon. well i do have a question if anyone knows it after you get all the different letters of the unown alphabet theres still an empty space at the bottom does anybody no what that empty space is:confused: :confused: :confused: but other than that i have every pokemon on all my versions including mew and celibii well if i have any questions ill check it out k thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry but i dont know but hey after you catch all the different unown look under the unown pokedex each unown go around the box in the middle well after you catch all of them look on the right side theres a open space there thats what im trying to figure out if you go to the printing place in the building next to the dungen you will even see a space there that says empty if you ever figure it out let me know k oh and sorry it took so long to reply im in the process of moving right now still got things to work out but ill evently get on and reply again sorry:) :) :) :ball: :ball:

aint trying to burst ur bubble but thers more to pokemon than u think..... not just moves and u dont gotta beat the game the fastest to tell ur self u know everything... i bet u havent even found all the secrets to crystal game... thers alot if anyone else knows this??

when i said i beat the game i ment getting all badges and all pokemon i know theres a lot more to pokemon other wise i wouldnt be playing it anymore when i said that i ment beating the basic part of the game now im catching every pokemon i come across in the game not just one of each im also looking for different colored pokemon im even going step by step through the game and making a list of where every itemfinder is i start in one place and after every 5 steps i use itemfinder i am breeding all the pokemon and seeing what moves i can give all the pokemon im in the process of unlocking the dodrio tower for pokemon stadium 2 so my gold silver and crystal games will run faster i didnt mean beating the game as me being the best/master i ment beating the basic part of the game all the trainers all the gyms all the people you battle thats what i ment by beating the game