Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ive know of a cheat about 7777 hp. this has nothin to do with this.....
but if u get 1 persons health to exactly 7777 hp, they get 7777 fever, and damn its good!
they do multiple attacks that all take of7777 hp to the opponent. i used this to defeat emerald, since i couldnt be bothered to breed a gold chocobo........too much hassle:sleep:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fou lu [/i]
[B]ive know of a cheat about 7777 hp. this has nothin to do with this.....
but if u get 1 persons health to exactly 7777 hp, they get 7777 fever, and damn its good!
they do multiple attacks that all take of7777 hp to the opponent. i used this to defeat emerald, since i couldnt be bothered to breed a gold chocobo........too much hassle:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's only 777hp. The only problem with it is that it's easy to get killed by more powerful enemy types.
Posted
Yes, you are correct actually. *Slaps self in head* I knew there was a drawback though. Your hp gets reduced to 1 after the battle so that you can't carry it over to the next.
Posted
[b]I remember when that happened to me once, and I got scared...I thought my Disc was broken or something...especially when it 1HP afterwards....

TIP: Fiddle around with Potions, and materia, and it's easier to get 7777 ;)[/b]
  • 3 months later...
Guest NOFX_21212
Posted
WHY WOULD SOMEONE WRITE CRAZY RUMORS LIKE THAT I THE FIRST PLACE.. I MEAN WE'VE ALL SAT AROUND WITH GAMING FRIENDS AND MADE UP STUPID THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE THE GAME MORE INTERESTING, BUT HAS SOMEONE GONE SO LOW AS TO POST THEM ON THE NET?.... THEY SHOULD BE DRAGGED OUT INTO THE STREET ANDSHOT
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NOFX_21212 [/i]
[B]WHY WOULD SOMEONE WRITE CRAZY RUMORS LIKE THAT I THE FIRST PLACE.. I MEAN WE'VE ALL SAT AROUND WITH GAMING FRIENDS AND MADE UP STUPID THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE THE GAME MORE INTERESTING, BUT HAS SOMEONE GONE SO LOW AS TO POST THEM ON THE NET?.... THEY SHOULD BE DRAGGED OUT INTO THE STREET ANDSHOT [/B][/QUOTE]

Totally out of line... Dragged out into the street and shot? You're bringing back old topics, shouting, and being generally stupid. Thread locked...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NOFX_21212 [/i]
[B]WHY WOULD SOMEONE WRITE CRAZY RUMORS LIKE THAT I THE FIRST PLACE.. I MEAN WE'VE ALL SAT AROUND WITH GAMING FRIENDS AND MADE UP STUPID THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE THE GAME MORE INTERESTING, BUT HAS SOMEONE GONE SO LOW AS TO POST THEM ON THE NET?.... THEY SHOULD BE DRAGGED OUT INTO THE STREET ANDSHOT [/B][/QUOTE]

Turn the all caps off please, dumbass. I've heard quite a few things about you, sir. I think it's time we conversed via PM.

-Justin
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]i've deleted 4 of the topics he made, all the same and a few of his all caps post.....

meh, you decide what to do justin[b]g[/b]... [/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...