Guardian_Tidus Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]well im just alittle picky but wats yer aol instant messenger screen name?!?! [/COLOR] [CODE]AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM[/CODE] [PHP]AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM[/PHP] [QUOTE]I have aim and my name is imblakmage[/QUOTE]
Sui Generis Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 *predicts that this post will get closed soon because of how many there has been* Duo Shingami58 at your service...
Nerdsy Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]*sigh* This topic has been done so many times before, even I've lost count... Just go look in people's profiles... By the by, just to stay on topic and not be accused of spam myself, I'll say it... Nman172 Oh, and Spikey... No one word posts. If you keep up this spamming, I'll just have to gank you. ;)[/COLOR]
James Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [color=royalblue]Yes, as predicted...this topic will be closed. We have had countless threads ...and really, this is totally pointless. If you want to know someone's AIM name, simply click on their profile. If they don't want you to know their AIM name...then they won't have put it on their profile. Therefore, it's all very simple. :) Just put your AIM name in your profile and these topics will no longer be needed.[/color]:rolleyes:
Recommended Posts