Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
im like at the middle the sorta boss dude is like a machine but i dont know his name though i was just wondering if anyone can help me?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]im like at the middle the sorta boss dude is like a machine but i dont know his name though i was just wondering if anyone can help me? [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]Sure, I know just what to do. All you have to do is equip this, cast that, use him, don't use her, summon so-so, and do this....

Sorry, but it's the best I could do with the info you gave. I can think of quite a few Machina you have to fight, but I need you to pipoint it...

You say the middle, so I think it might be the Al Bhed Machina that negates magic... Aim for the Negator with Wakka, and aim for the Machina with Auron and Tidus. Make sure to have plenty of potions. After the Negator is put asunder, cast Thunder/Thundara with Lulu, and and heal with Yuna. Try to get in some quick hastes with Tidus. After the Mana Beam count gets to 2, SUMMON! Hopefully you will have had them in overdrive. That will help. Just repeat until it is gone.[/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shift
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]


[COLOR=deeppink]Sure, I know just what to do. All you have to do is equip this, cast that, use him, don't use her, summon so-so, and do this....

Sorry, but it's the best I could do with the info you gave. I can think of quite a few Machina you have to fight, but I need you to pipoint it...

You say the middle, so I think it might be the Al Bhed Machina that negates magic... Aim for the Negator with Wakka, and aim for the Machina with Auron and Tidus. Make sure to have plenty of potions. After the Negator is put asunder, cast Thunder/Thundara with Lulu, and and heal with Yuna. Try to get in some quick hastes with Tidus. After the Mana Beam count gets to 2, SUMMON! Hopefully you will have had them in overdrive. That will help. Just repeat until it is gone.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

You are forgeting just one tiny little thing...that machina have a weakness to Rikku so steal then attak with what you stole.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]

You are forgeting just one tiny little thing...that machina have a weakness to Rikku so steal then attak with what you stole. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]He's talking about BOSS machina, moron. :P



Besides, depending on what Machina he's talking about, he might not have Rikku.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...