OtakuBoards

The original zoid series is on Cartoon Network

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Just wanted to let everyone know that the original zoids series is currently airing on Cartoon Network at 6:30am eastern standard time.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Ok let me straighten this up for the people who don't know much about zoids.

There are actually three zoids series:

The one with Bit, Lena, and Brad is actually the third series of zoids known in Japan as Zoids Zero.

In fact there are two other zoids shows that come before Zoids Zero. The first one is now playing on Cartoon Network at 6:30am eastern Standard time!:)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
The reason why the first two series of Zoids did not air first was simply the fact that Ocean Group Dubbed Zoids Zero (one with Bit) first! On top of that Cartoon Network Just bought the rights to these other two shows sometime last week!

Guest Imsirion
i watched the 6:30 am zoids, its diffrent from zoids zero but im not going to watch it anymore unless they give it a better time slot cause at 6 : 30, im to sleppy!:sleep:

Guest Altron Gundam
I can't wait to see the Geno Breaker in action lol. Its he best Zoid ever except for the Liger Zero X(First season Zoids).

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
But Zoids Zero is not the first season of Zoids, its actually the third series some consider it the third season!:therock:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ryo_Ohki
ahhhh, i love Zoids, even though i juss started to watch it (i watch the one right before toonami) its the shiznit(lol, thats a classic):excited:

Zoids......I love Zoids....Don't we all?

*silence*

Anyway, it would be 5:30am for me if I want to see the first Zoids..But I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaally like Zoids Zero. The Liger Zero versus the Bezerk Fury...... What a great fight! lol!

Jus' a gues': It's Zoids Zero due to the Liger [b]Zero[/b], right? :D :whoops:

Tigervx, you're also forgetting that the pilots are operating their Zoids by hand mostly, not with any Zero or PSYCOMMU systems or anything. Just basic hand-eye coordination. Plus, I don't think they were trained like the other Mech anime pilots were..;) :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH........ cartoon networks been taken off unless u have a dish..... unfortunately our house has digi cable...... nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]You don't have a satellite?! You don't know what you're missing! You even get unlimited internet for $25 a month. :toothy:

Well I just saw an eppisode of this "Zoids" and it was alright. Just not an everyday cartoon that I'd be getting up early just see. :D It's alright though, better than most animes I've seen. :)[/color]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B]what about the gundam pilots in 08th team and stuff? they can hit stuff without the ZERO system [/B][/QUOTE]

GW is sooo much different than UC. Please sort out your facts.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I can't believe this thread I made is still around and how can Gundam be envolved in it. First off the Zoid pilots are basically aiming on sight, and it is a known fact that Lena likes to take sloppy ammo wasting shots. As for the Gundam thing it really has no point in this discussion since Zoids and Gundam are not even made by the same company!