Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 Just wanted to let everyone know that the original zoids series is currently airing on Cartoon Network at 6:30am eastern standard time.
Fall Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 The original zoids.... can't say I've seen any of it.... I might just see how it is... :) Thanks for posting this up. :)
JCBaggee Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Hey, wasn't there a toy line about 6 or 7 years ago? I think I had one...some kind of lizard.[/color][/size]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i] [B]Just wanted to let everyone know that the original zoids series is currently airing on Cartoon Network at 6:30am eastern standard time. [/B][/QUOTE] A.M.??? Are you sure on that??? I don't wake up that early. Besides, how are the original series??
Guest Imsirion Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 origional??? u mean not the zoids before toonami??? .....Im confused......... AUGGHHHH!!!!
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 Ok let me straighten this up for the people who don't know much about zoids. There are actually three zoids series: The one with Bit, Lena, and Brad is actually the third series of zoids known in Japan as Zoids Zero. In fact there are two other zoids shows that come before Zoids Zero. The first one is now playing on Cartoon Network at 6:30am eastern Standard time!:)
Fall Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 Well I sleep in 'till about 1:00pm.... :D So I have no chance of waking up to see it.... What are they like?
Guest Imsirion Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 thats cool, more zoids,Yah!:D ...hmm, why didn't they show the other 2 first?
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 The reason why the first two series of Zoids did not air first was simply the fact that Ocean Group Dubbed Zoids Zero (one with Bit) first! On top of that Cartoon Network Just bought the rights to these other two shows sometime last week!
Ryan Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [size=1] I have never seen Zoids. Don't plan on watching it either.[/size]
deadgoddess Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH........ cartoon networks been taken off unless u have a dish..... unfortunately our house has digi cable...... nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo
Guest Imsirion Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 i watched the 6:30 am zoids, its diffrent from zoids zero but im not going to watch it anymore unless they give it a better time slot cause at 6 : 30, im to sleppy!:sleep:
Guest Altron Gundam Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 I can't wait to see the Geno Breaker in action lol. Its he best Zoid ever except for the Liger Zero X(First season Zoids).
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 But Zoids Zero is not the first season of Zoids, its actually the third series some consider it the third season!:therock:
Guest Ryo_Ohki Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 ahhhh, i love Zoids, even though i juss started to watch it (i watch the one right before toonami) its the shiznit(lol, thats a classic):excited:
Chaos Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 Zoids......I love Zoids....Don't we all? *silence* Anyway, it would be 5:30am for me if I want to see the first Zoids..But I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaally like Zoids Zero. The Liger Zero versus the Bezerk Fury...... What a great fight! lol! Jus' a gues': It's Zoids Zero due to the Liger [b]Zero[/b], right? :D :whoops:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 basically you are correct the liger zero gets its name from obviously the title!
Tigervx Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 but there is 1 thing wrong with zoids, THE PILOTS CANT AIM! THERE LIKE DRUNK:alcohol:, THEY CANT HIT ANYTHING, the mech pilots in every mech series every have better aim then them!
Chaos Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 Tigervx, you're also forgetting that the pilots are operating their Zoids by hand mostly, not with any Zero or PSYCOMMU systems or anything. Just basic hand-eye coordination. Plus, I don't think they were trained like the other Mech anime pilots were..;) :rolleyes:
Tigervx Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 what about the gundam pilots in 08th team and stuff? they can hit stuff without the ZERO system
Fall Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B]AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH........ cartoon networks been taken off unless u have a dish..... unfortunately our house has digi cable...... nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]You don't have a satellite?! You don't know what you're missing! You even get unlimited internet for $25 a month. :toothy: Well I just saw an eppisode of this "Zoids" and it was alright. Just not an everyday cartoon that I'd be getting up early just see. :D It's alright though, better than most animes I've seen. :)[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i] [B]what about the gundam pilots in 08th team and stuff? they can hit stuff without the ZERO system [/B][/QUOTE] GW is sooo much different than UC. Please sort out your facts.
SolidSnake2 Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 The 08th team is a different cartoon! Zoids and Gundams are wwwaaayyyy different Tigervx. Different controls, parts, you name it! They are all different
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 I can't believe this thread I made is still around and how can Gundam be envolved in it. First off the Zoid pilots are basically aiming on sight, and it is a known fact that Lena likes to take sloppy ammo wasting shots. As for the Gundam thing it really has no point in this discussion since Zoids and Gundam are not even made by the same company!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now