goddess21 Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Do you mean the family movie? 'Cause I don't believe there is a war movie called Braveheart..... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orange] The family movie???? I don't know if I would consider Braveheart a family movie :eek: ... but maybe we are talking about different things here! One of my favorite war movies is Pearl Harbor... even though you guys dont seem to like it very much.... I probably like it just because it is a chick flick!:love: [/color]
Fall Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i] [B] [color=orange] The family movie???? I don't know if I would consider Braveheart a family movie :eek: ... but maybe we are talking about different things here! [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ok, I think were talking about different things here.... I've seen the family movie of it about 3 or 4 times..... never even knew there was a war movie called the same thing... :drunk:
NorykoAngelcry Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Are you perhaps thinking of DragonHeart? The movie with Sean Connery voiceing the dragon? It was a pretty family oriented movie. And in all honesty, it was a very good one ^_^ As for my favorite war movies. . wow. . where to start. I am a huge fan of almost ALL movies, and action movies acted well are on the top hundred of my list =P -Braveheart (the one with Mel Gibson for those that don't know) -Glory was definitely a GREAT movie -Pearl Harbor -Saving Private Ryan (though parts got me VERY mad >_<) -Last of the Mohicans was really good -Army of Darkness (WHAT?! it was a war movie!) "This is my BOOMSTICK" - Bruce Campbell -Ummm. . can't really think of any others. . soo. . . shutting up now ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Fall Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Are you perhaps thinking of DragonHeart? The movie with Sean Connery voiceing the dragon? It was a pretty family oriented movie. And in all honesty, it was a very good one ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, I remember that movie. Quite a good one, yes. Though it's not the one I'm thinking of..... this movie was made in the 1970s or something.... Oh yeah, I just read that Pearl Harbour was a Blackbuster flop! They said the beginning was "atrocious'.... Hmmm....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now