Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
my record is 315,658 points off of one trick and my record points is 501,359 points for a total at the airport, let me know what you high scores are on tony hawk 3
1) high score off of one trick
2) highest total points
3) if the character you used is created
4) the levels u have the records on
5) how long have you played tony hawk pro-skater 3

answer those and i will tell u what i think :)
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I scored 500,000 (er around there...) pulling off tricks at the airport baggage claims. 48x combo with a custom skater...I think I ended up with a score close to 800,000 or something like that.

I've only played THPS3 for a week...but I've been playing the series for quite some time.[/COLOR]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[COLOR=teal]I find these kinds of games to be very over-rated. However, my brother has all of the Tony Hawk games, and on the third one his records are as follows:

Highest score on a single trick: 192,105 - Airport
Highest score on a single round: 390,360 - Airport

He uses his created skater, and he has been playing since Christmas. I also should remind you that this was done on Playstation 2, not GameCube.[/COLOR]

:blah:
Posted
Has anyone ever done a really high jump, and then got stuck in mid-air? Hehe, you can just sit back, and practice your moves with even crashing.... :)
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]It's funny when you input the cheats...moon gravity and perfect balance w/perfect manual...I messed up my brother's records because of that lol...around 1,000,000 pts in one trick, totaling 37million in one session.[/COLOR]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]It's funny when you input the cheats...moon gravity and perfect balance w/perfect manual...I messed up my brother's records because of that lol...around 1,000,000 pts in one trick, totaling 37million in one session.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]One of the reasons I dislike these games is because you can input cheats that beat the entire game for you, ugh. I do hope that you are not one of those people. My brother plays the game about once a week, so he may not have as much practice as you all might. Besides, he is only 11.[/COLOR]

:blah:
Posted
[color=indigo]I dunno... I never really got into the Tony Hawk games... I've played the first two, and they were fun, but not for all that long. They just got old pretty quickly. Seems like you just do the same tricks over, and over again. Some of the objectives in THPS2 are kind of fun, but I wouldn't buy any of the games.

I did happen to acquire Tony Hawk's Pro Sketer 2 for the GBC. Haven't played it yet, though. I'll probably end up selling it.[/color]
Guest Shift
Posted
[i]My highest is i think 502.000 points off of one trick, but i son't remember where![/i]
Posted
[color=green]Well I've been sweating it off playing Tony Hawks 3 trying to get a move higher than 400,000, and I can't even get near it. How exactly do you people do it? I mean as in what tricks do you pull of in the air?[/color]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[COLOR=teal]Surprisingly, I tried the game about a week ago and found it very enjoyable. In fact, I currently own Darth Maul, Woulverine, Warehouse from the first game, Officer Dick, and Private Carrera. Try beating my records:

Highest score on a single trick: 1,025,868- Airport
Highest score on a single round: 2,032,172- Airport

I used my created skater, though I could have done it with anyone, and DID NOT place in a single cheat. To get many points is actually quite simple. Continue on long grinds, keep going over gaps, use the manual, and try specail moves-especailly specail grinds. Doing this, you can really get a lot of points. Good luck.[/COLOR]

:blah:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...