Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, CN has added some Anime on there list. Tonight from 11:00pm to 2:00am ET. CN is playing anime, Here are the times and shows:
11:00-Yuyu Hakusho
11:30-Cowboy Bebop
12:00-Pilot Canidate
12:30-Gundam 0083
1:00-Outlaw Star
1:30-Tenchi Muyo
That is Tonight! 11pm-2am Eastern Time.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]
12:00-Pilot Canidate
[/B][/QUOTE]
Thanks for putting this up :), but what is ''Pilot Canidate?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Thanks for putting this up :), but what is ''Pilot Canidate? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

Yeah more shows! But what is Pilot Canidate like SS asked?[/size]
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
I'll goin, whats Pilot Canidate? Along with Yuyu Hakusho?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]I'll goin, whats Pilot Canidate? Along with Yuyu Hakusho? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

I just bought a DBZ Video and it had previews for Yuyu Hakusho. It is about a guy that gets hit by a car and all these weird things happen to him or something like that. I still don't know what Pilot Canidate is. It doesn't say on the Description on Satelite either.[/size]
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
you might be able to find it if you searched on Yahoo, but your get screwy results
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]you might be able to find it if you searched on Yahoo, but your get screwy results [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

Well I guess I will have to watch it tonight when It shows if I stay up that late which I am tired right now.[/size]
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
yeah well i get the extra shaft 'cause i have to wait till 12 to see it...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]yeah well i get the extra shaft 'cause i have to wait till 12 to see it... [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
I have to wait until 11:00 since I am in Central Time.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]As intresting as both of your time zones is, I feel this thread may be getting off topic...

I cannot wait to see the new series tonight, it gives me a chance to watch some new shows in addition to seeing more Cowboy Bepop, which I usually can't watch because it is on so late.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]As intresting as both of your time zones is, I feel this thread may be getting off topic...

I cannot wait to see the new series tonight, it gives me a chance to watch some new shows in addition to seeing more Cowboy Bepop, which I usually can't watch because it is on so late.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
Sorry about that Shyguy, wont happen again!:D [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]I'll goin, whats Pilot Canidate? Along with Yuyu Hakusho? [/B][/QUOTE]O.K. Pilot Candidate is a anime where there are 5 ''goddeses''.And there are teenagers who want to become pilots.Thats all I know so far.Yu Yu Hakusho!My fave anime next to Furi Kuri.Yu Yu Hakusho is an anime about a 14 year-old school-skipping bully.One day he see's a boy run in the street to get his ball when a car comes zooming.Yuseke(main character) jumps and saves the kid.His death was unexpected so they made him alive again.But he had to make a deal with King Yama(god kinda guy).He had to fight these big monsters if he wants to be alive again.He joins Hiei and Kawabara.There u go.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I watched some of YYH this morning before we left to go to church from where someone had recorded it last night and it is SOOOOOOOO cute. I really liked Botan. She was so cute and she flew around on a boat oar. She was adorable.[/color][/size]
Posted
Gah! I was all ready to watch it last night, and then I had a friend over. She's not into anime, but I got her into it, so we were watching Fushigi Yuugi and I didn't remember the special lineup till it was over!!!!! I'm so mad! Are they continuing at the same time next saturday, or was this special? I can't remember....
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I always make all my friends that dont' like anime watch Fushigi Yugi, too. That series is so cool...all my non-anime friends were in love with it. It was hilarious to see them come up to me and ask if I had gotten the next video yet. [/color][/size]
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
It will mostlikely be continued, because it's not like there's other shows that have just anime in em, so there's probably a large following. The Pilot Canidate, was rather interesting along with that other one...
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i watched it all last night, its great! i also liked how they showed the full begginings for outlawstar and tenchi.
Posted
NOOOOOooo, how can this be?! They took CN off my pay T.V! NOOOOOoooooo.... ................ *silence* .........right before the time them animes were about to start.... :bawl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...