Guest xbox367 Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 Check out these LotR pics i found at a really cool site heres the full link [url]http://www.xboxgamers.com/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1014404288,18652,[/url] [color=crimson][size=1]Edited out the URL... not like the smart people cant tell what the website is from the pictures... :rolleyes: Still no advertising... -DeathKnight[/size][/color]
Sephiroth Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 it looks cool, but I doubt I'll get it, I hate lotr, the movie just completely sucked in my opinion, and since they're releasing a game to cash in on it, it will probably suck as well....
DeathKnight Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [color=crimson]It's one of those things I feel will either be really really great... Or suck completely..[/color]
Sui Generis Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 That thing looks awesome!! Will it only be out on X-Box or would it be out on Playstation 2 or gamecube...but Ya I agree either gonna be the game of the year or crap...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now