OtakuBoards

Your most favorite thing to do in the whole intire worl

Spikey

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Well, my favorite things to do are to play Final Fantasy X, listen to my Final Fantasy X soundtrack, and think about Tidus or stare at one of his pictures. Somehow, I don't like DBZ much anymore, and I don't like Vegeta anymore. I wish there was some way to change my usernam. I hate my username now! I just want to change it so that my number of posts won't change and that it will still say 185 or whatever it is now.

Oh yes, I like playing sport aswell... :D .......and being a complete moron... :toothy: How come some of you peoples like daydreaming, or talking to yourself? If you ask me, that's the hardest thing to do while your bored... :drunk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Oh yes, I like playing sport aswell... :D .......and being a complete moron... :toothy: How come some of you peoples like daydreaming, or talking to yourself? If you ask me, that's the hardest thing to do while your bored... :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

one reason why I talk to myself... my place is boring... gotta get a life...

I love to scream out numbers and dumb stuff like "vegemite and chicken sauce" or "my cat is very fat" when its really really quiet in class.

I also like to read, spin in circles, run around the classroom, going to town, being loud and well sleeping when I'm all worn out

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

one reason why I talk to myself... my place is boring... gotta get a life...
[/B][/QUOTE]
Heh, that's what I mean. I find that the hardest thing to do when I'm bored.... :drunk: BUT! I do tend to doze off in the middle of very important occasions.... like assignments... :D I guess you could say that's one of my favourite things to do.... and beleive it or not, i can usually get away with using that as an excuse for when I get low marks... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Heh, that's what I mean. I find that the hardest thing to do when I'm bored.... :drunk: BUT! I do tend to doze off in the middle of very important occasions.... like assignments... :D I guess you could say that's one of my favourite things to do.... and beleive it or not, i can usually get away with using that as an excuse for when I get low marks... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't sleep in class, the tables are way too uncomfortable... but I will one day...

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=3]Mine are:

1)Getting on Otaku (of course}
2)Hanging with Spikey's big bro (Nerdsy)
3)Listening to my favorite rapper (DMX on his newest Cd [b]The Great Depression[/b]

and that's about my favorite list of thing to do that and raising my post count lol...[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson]I just found out something new that I love! I would have thought of it sooner, but it didn't snow till today... The first day we actually had snow this season. ^_^

I love to go out into freezing air and just breathe in through my mouth, tasting the fresh air...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=crimson]I just found out something new that I love! I would have thought of it sooner, but it didn't snow till today... The first day we actually had snow this season. ^_^

I love to go out into freezing air and just breathe in through my mouth, tasting the fresh air...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]You are one sick sick physcho man....plus your a nerd...jus like me[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

I can't sleep in class, the tables are way too uncomfortable... but I will one day... [/B][/QUOTE]

The trick is... you have to learn to sleep while sitting upright rather than resting your head.... trust me, uni students know ;) ... I can't go to a lecture and not see someone sleeping in it... at first it was funny, but now it's just the way it is ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

The trick is... you have to learn to sleep while sitting upright rather than resting your head.... trust me, uni students know ;) ... I can't go to a lecture and not see someone sleeping in it... at first it was funny, but now it's just the way it is ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm... *wonders if I have sose tomorrow...* lets see, sleeping while sitting up... thats possible... but I'd prefer to lean on something... no-one notices if your asleep in class where I am though so it works either way...