OtakuBoards

Your most favorite thing to do in the whole intire worl

Spikey

[SIZE=1]Sorry if someone made a thread like this in the past, I checked and I didn't see any, but what is your most favorite thing to do in the whole intire world.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Mine is to get on Otakuboards, hang with my freinds, and well that is it.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=indigo]I like lots of things.

I love to hang here on OB and talk to my friends on msn/aim

I like to fo to movies with my IRL friends

I love to play R.P.G's

I love to play hockey and Badminton

and well, i think thats about it for my top favorites! [/COLOR]

[color=deeppink]I like DRIVING. Last night after we lost regionals (by one point, dammit) I was driving home from the high school parking lot, going 45 in a 15 MPH zone...without even realizing it.

I was just so upset and angry that I was speeding along down the road...thank God there weren't cops on the road...for it was 1:30 in the morning...

And I also love to dance...it helps get agressions out.

Oh, and uh...drinking...gotta love it :alcohol:[/color]

Well, I love to write. Whether I am writing something fictional or doing a report on something I'm passionate about, writing gives me a way to vent my feelings and creative abilities. Gosh, it's also a neat-o way to make jokes.

Drawing is also another thing that I'm fond of. It's pretty darn fun trying to improve my skills and show off my work to boot.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I give an itemized list!

1.)Watching Anime
2.)Playing Video Games
3.)Talking to my friends on the OBs (you know who you are)
4.)Watching Star Wars
5.)Stuffing Adam's email with anime reviews
6.)Working on theOtaku (no im not just saying this)
7.)Working on my own website
8.)Studying Computer Science
9.)Reading
10.)Writing scifi stories (maybe one day I post my work)
11.)Eating
12.)Wrestling

Damn this sounds like the Twelve Days of Hunter (12 days of Christmas)
:D :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]

Oh, and uh...drinking...gotta love it :alcohol:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Can't argue with that, Babygirl!

One of my favourite things to is sit in bed with a hot choccy and get lost in a really good book. Course, it's gottas be raining outside too....that makes you feel sooo much warmer

I come here to Otakuboards whenever I have the time... and don't have a stupid time limit... aaaannnddd..... I like hanging out with my friends..... and heaps of stuff..... Oh yeah, my most favourite thing in the whole world would most probably be busting all my saved up money on rides...... :tasty: Mmmm, rollercoaster.... Nahahahaaa...

[color=indigo]I think the thing I enjoy most is playing video games with my friends... And totally stomping on them. :devil: Especially in Super Smash Bros. and SSB Melee.

Other than that, I like reading, writing (when I'm in the mood, and it's about something that I like)... There are other things, but I can't think of them at the moment... It's getting really late... Hey! that's another thing I like! Staying up late and listening to the rain, especially if I have some coffee or tea and a book.[/color]

I here quote a priority list I stated a few days ago.. with a few slight alterations ;)

1- Chat on AIM
2- Otakuboards
3- Other boards
4- Internet stuff
5- Eat
6- Sleep
7- Do work

Seems like good priorities to me.. :D ... there's a life that somehow fits in with all that too :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]
Oh, and uh...drinking...gotta love it :alcohol:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, girl, we have [i]got[/i] to chill sometime. let's go on a road trip & meet up w/ queen asuka & anna.

my favorite things to do are play my guitar & sing, watch dbz, get wasted, play w/ my dogs, sleep, read & write, & make sweet love to my boyfriend.

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]I like to do lots of things. Listening to music is one of the top ones. Especially if no one but me is home, I unplug my headphones and I turn it as high as I can. Another is when I hang out with my friend Olivia. I swear, if you saw us while we were at one of her school dances or something, you'd think we were both really, really high. Of course, all my friends think I'm on crack anyway, no matter how much I explain to them that that isn't it. Yeah, back onto topic, listening to my music is probably my favorite. I listen to it all the time. Except in school. We're not allowed to do just about anything in school. But I listen to it while I'm sleeping.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]I don't have a favorite thing, really. I just like to do lots of stuff... I'll watch a lot of T.V. and movies. I play video games hours upon end.

Sometimes I like to go down to a river and stare into it, listening to the sounds, and just think...

Well, now that I mentioned it, I guess thinking is my favorite thing to do... I just sit there sometimes and stare off into space, thinking...[/COLOR]