OtakuBoards

"America's Last Stand" by SuperSayian and Crazy White Boy

Chaos

Inspiered by an IM......Please don't ask. Just enjoy. :D
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[size=1][i][b]-This Morning-[/b]
Blank got out of bed, wasting no time. Slipping on his black and icy blue suit, matching his father's suit.....Vegetto's suit. His golden looped earrings clinked softly, as he strapped some mysterious items on his belt.

[b]-Later, on an open, grassy plain-[/b]

Blank stood, fingers twitching with anticipation. His right arm slowly crooked, as he reached for the doughnut. His Saiyan tail curled, poised to flick the glowing one away. Moving with blinding speed, ruffling his Vegetto-like suit, he flung the explosive breakfast item at his opponent. The doughnut exploded in the air, the stick making it detonate.[/i]

Blank: That was good, Charlie my boy, but not good enough!

[i]Blank, lightning quick, hurled the Almighty Duck at Charles, waiting to see the huge, firey explosion that would ensue..[/i][/size]

Extending his hand and catching the plastic poultry, Charlie gave Blank a toothy grin.

"You fool," he yelled across the vast battlefield, "I was planning this encounter. This duck is nothing more than a mere fake."

Blanks battle wary eyes squinted in anticipation as his nemesis prepared to unveil his next maneuver.

Pulling the real duck out of his backpack, the Crazy White Boy sniggered, "If I were you Blank, I would......DUCK."

Upon delivering the lame line, Charlie raises the deadly squeaky above his head and prepares to launch it.

The serene backdrop finally gave way, as the familiar dogs of war became unleashed. Picking up a mushroom and eating it, Blank demonstrates an innovative attack of his own by spitting it out like a machine gun at the white boy.

[i]Continuing to spray mushromm bits at the duck, Charles danced around, crying out in vain. Seeing the impending doom, he dove deep into a trench.

The duck suddenly disappeared, as The Frying Pan Kid lobbed a grenade across the field, towards the Locomotive.[/i]

"Eh? So, you wanna play, huh?! Then try the NDW!," Blank shouted out.

[i]Reaching backwards, Blank plucked the glowing doughnut out from the back of his sash. With a mighty toss, it whooshed high into the skies, spinning madly.

Charlie looked questionably at Blank, pulling himself upwards to peer at his insane friend.[/i]

"Uh-oh....... Wait, what's a NDW?" leered Charles.

"Well.......uhhhhhhhhhh.....ummmmmmm.....Oh yeah! It means Nuclear Doughnut Warhead!" shouted Blank crazily.

[i]But this was actually a cleaver deversion of the Crazy White Boy. The grenade plinked next to Blank, menacingly just sitting there. But with a firey flash, Charlie jumped up, jeering Blank.

In the smoke, Blank coughed out soot anime style. He slowly muttered some "owwies" and some "ouches". The dust slowly blew off into the air, leaving Blank to just stand there again.[/i]

"St00pid grenade.............," uttered Blank.

[i]Charles muttered some curses, seeing the NDW fall from the sky. He forced his energy out, flying upwards. After giving himself a preverbial pat on the back, Charlie looked down. He saw how low he was. Too low. He suddenly toppled over on Blank.[/i]

"Um......Ow.........Oh, crap!" shrieked Blank.

[i]The NDW finally crashed upon the ground, exploding in a huge, huge, HUGE mushroom cloud. The nuclear blast blew the field away, eating it to dust. The blinding white blinds all of you reading. ALL OF YOU! YOU HEAR ME?! YOU'RE BLINDED![/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]How..............romantic.........two freaks duking it out..[/COLOR] :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

You're the only freak here, so either say something nice, or go away.....:bawl: See? You made me cry! :bawl:

Dusting himself off gingerly, Crazy White Boy surveyed the situation. A gleam of pride flashed flashed briefly in his eyes, as he noticed Blank lying on the ground motionless, smattered in dust and foliage. Cautiously, he approached the legendary warrior, dirt crunching underneath his shoes.

"Blank," he asked softly, picking up a stick. Grinning widely, he poked at his downed opponent and poked him with the stick, jumping back immediately afterwards. Still, there was no movement.

"Blank," he repeated, this time nudging him with his foot. A slight breeze kicked small pebbles into the air and the wind tossed White Boy's tattered shirt, but still there was not movement from Blank.

Now, kicking his pal, White Boy celebrated and did a happy dance. "Well, amigo it looks like you just visited the home of the whooper and got your butt served a pound cake with a side of knuckle sandwhich. I am the winner!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

You're the only freak here, so either say something nice, or go away.....:bawl: See? You made me cry! :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I KNOW I'm a freak, I don't need young pervs to point it out for me. But since you asked, I guess I'll have to say something nice anyways.

Raiha: "You both have very nice abs."

Happy?[/COLOR]