Dragonballzman Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 Well I say "Movie 12: The Rebirth of Fusion! Gokou and Vegita!" The way it mixes in the fighting with the humor is just amazing...Fat Gogeta propelling himself through the air with his farts, and getting his *** kick by Janenba...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Cibo Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I love Brolly's movies and the orginal one with him is great...even tho the ending sucked butt...still a great movie.
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I also like Movie 12 as Dragonballzman said "it mixes in the fighting with the humor which is just amazing". And I also like all the Brolly movies .... Why? Because Brolly kicks ***!!! :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :naughty:
Fall Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 How could anyone [i]not[/i] like Movie 12.... I like it, the best out of the whole lot so far... :)
Sephiroth Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 movies 6 and 12 are my favourite's.... 1 and 3 absolutely sucked....
Charles Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I liked Movie 13: Dragon Fist Explosion! If Goku Can't Do It, Who Can? Tapion was a pretty cool character and I liked how it showed how DBGT Trunks got his sword. Plus, Hoi was a devious little sucker. The animation and cool music are both compelling reasons to like it as well.
Tenx Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 who is tapion? I know he gave a sword to trunks, the best fighter, but what major things duse tapion do?
Dragonballzman Posted February 26, 2002 Author Posted February 26, 2002 Well, Tapion is a great hero, and so is his brother. They each selaed half of Hildegarns body in themselves, saving their planet. Also, Tapion is mega powerful, and he proves it with his courage and how he instantly generated a shield deflecting one of Hildegarns fire-blasts, which no one else could counter, but only dodge. Although im not sure if thats because of the flute...but you see my point. hes a tough, nice and all round good guy. :)
kakkarot ssj4 Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I THINK ALL THE BROLLY MOVIES ROCKED!!!!!
Guest Shift Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Mine is by far the movie known as Cooler's Revenge (i've only seen 3 of those movies LOL!!!)[/COLOR]
Guest Matt Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 movie 12. and movie 1 is called "Return my Gohan!" in japanese.
Sephiroth Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i] [B]I THINK ALL THE BROLLY MOVIES ROCKED!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] ......even the third one?! O_o?
Cibo Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] ......even the third one?! O_o? [/B][/QUOTE] Heh the 3rd one shouldn't even be considered a Brolly movie. Should be considered a cheap imitation of a huge green monster that young trunks kills by himself pratically. Which means goku or Vegita could have killed him easily. Blah stupid movie.
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 :naughty: theyre all cool!! it is DBZ so it all rocks
kakkarot ssj4 Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyangohan2002 [/i] [B]:naughty: theyre all cool!! it is DBZ so it all rocks [/B][/QUOTE] i agree with ya..(with a couple of exceptions)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now