Guest demimonkoumon Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 Who do I give the Cheesy Mustache to?[COLOR=seagreen]merged your topics -Navi[/COLOR]
Nerdsy Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Give it too the "funny man" in Lynna City.[/COLOR]
Guest demimonkoumon Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 Well... who do I give the touching story to?
Guest demimonkoumon Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 I just got the sea ukelele from the raft guy... who do I give it to?????
Kuja Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dude quit double posting, you have a PM warning already next one ill ban you without a second thought![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
k9* Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 the sea ukelaele goes to the old zora on lynna's south shore, i forget if it's the past or present :p
Desbreko Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [color=indigo]The Old Zora is in the past. From him, you get the Broken Sword. Take it to Patch and play his game to get the Lv. 2 Sword, which shoots beams when you have full Hearts. Very useful.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now