Ryan Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [size=1] Yep! Brought back by popular demand the original Hogwarts RPG is back! I have already discussed it with Duo and me and him are the head boyz. There will be two head girlz. Right now I am thinking Amber and Britty if they join. If they do then that be them. THis is what u need! Name: Age: Year: House: And not everyone can be in Gryffindor like last time! Spread it around please! Thank you! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Ryan Age: 14 Year: 5th House: Ravenclaw[/size]
Sui Generis Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 Name: Bryan Age: 14 Year: 4th Room: Raven Claw
Ryan Posted February 26, 2002 Author Posted February 26, 2002 [size=1] Yeah Bryan! C'mon we need more people!!!!:D [/size]
Boba Fett Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 name Abob Teff age 13(skipped 4th year) year 5th house slytherin
ChibiTerriermon Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 Name:Lauren Age:Only Dumbledore knows(that is such a Typo:bawl: ) House: Gryffindor Year:first
Guest Matt Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 Name: Matt Age: 15 Year: 5 House: Slytherin i was wondering if i could be the quiddich organizer again? it was fun last time. and i'll try to keep up this time. i just didn't log on for a day last time and got completely lost.
Lia Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 headgirl? sure, sounds interesting! Name: Amber (duh...) Age: 14 Year: 4th House: Slytherin
liamc2 Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 well my rerun failed so I jump onto the new hogwarts rpg :D bah. .i missed the hogwarts rpgs. .why is that all my rpgs fail? >< lol Name: Liam Age: 15 Year: erm. .5th is it? House: Ravenclaw
Kei Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 Finally! I was wondering when you were going to bring it back, Noddlez. Name: Talon (same as last time) Age: 15 Year: 5th House: Slytherin
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 Name: Sere Tuscumbia (what else would it be?) Age: 15 Year: 5th House: Gryffindor (come on, there's only ONE other person besides me!) *~*~~`` Are we doin' Quidditch?
Guest Matt Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 well, lets see who's in what house so when new people sign up they can go to the empty houses.... [size=4][color=red][b] ~*Gryffindor*~ 1. Sere Tuscumbia (Sere Tuscumbia) 2. Lauren (ChibiTerriermon) 3. ? ~*Slytherin*~ 1. Talon (Lady Katana) 2. Amber (ssj chic) 3. Matt (Son Goten) 4. Abob Teff (Boba Fett) 5. ? ~*Ravenclaw*~ 1. Liam (liamc2) 2. Tursi (tursi) 3. Bryan (DuoGod of Death) 4. Ryan ( \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ ) 5. ? ~*Hufflepuff*~ 1. ? This happened last time. we need some hufflepuff's.[/b][/color][/size]
Ryan Posted March 1, 2002 Author Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]well, lets see who's in what house so when new people sign up they can go to the empty houses.... [size=4][color=red][b] ~*Gryffindor*~ 1. Sere Tuscumbia (Sere Tuscumbia) 2. Lauren (ChibiTerriermon) 3. ? ~*Slytherin*~ 1. Talon (Lady Katana) 2. Amber (ssj chic) 3. Matt (Son Goten) 4. Abob Teff (Boba Fett) 5. ? ~*Ravenclaw*~ 1. Liam (liamc2) 2. Tursi (tursi) 3. Bryan (DuoGod of Death) 4. Ryan ( \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ ) 5. ? ~*Hufflepuff*~ 1. ? This happened last time. we need some hufflepuff's.[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] LOL! I guess no one likes Huffepuff huh! Once we get some more Gryffindors then we will start this ok! PS: Thanx Matt for keep up with this again![/size]
Boba Fett Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 i dont blame them, who wants to be in that stupid house? we should just have them be not involved.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Hufflepuffs are duffers . . . And they never seem to accomplish nething! :shrugs: I wouldn't want to be in Hufflepuff . . . SOMEONE sign up for Gryffindor!! I wanna START THIS!!!
liamc2 Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 come on come on. .*dances on the spot* I wanna start this. .
Boba Fett Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 why dont you just leave them out?(not like they are important!) Call me impatient but im dying to start this thing.
Angelus_Necare Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Name: ichijogi Neacare (my evil alter phsyco ego on the harry potter boards) Age:seventeen Year:seventh House:slytherin
Boba Fett Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 this might offend you but why couldnt you be a hufflepuff? we dont have any yet -------------------------- no offence:( :( :blush:
Sui Generis Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 I doubt we be getting any hufflepuffs...lol....Yeah let Matt organize Quidditch again!! And if you do matt I'll take either Seeker Or Beater!! *Grins* Erm..Angelus mind if I just call ya Ich??? That name is too confusing for my tiny brain ^^
Angelus_Necare Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B] Erm..Angelus mind if I just call ya Ich??? That name is too confusing for my tiny brain ^^ [/B][/QUOTE] I don't care..... does anybody else want to start this instead?
Boba Fett Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 :devil: :devil: :devil: Start soebody elses thread?? I font like that idea but, in a day or two if it hasnt started............ :devil: :devil: :devil:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 If we DO have quidditch . . . I'M GRYFFINDOR'S SEEKER!!! ^_____________^ I wanna start this . . . NOW!!!
Queen Asuka Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I wasn't in the original, but I hope that's okay!:D Name: Asuka Age: 16 Year: 5 House: Gryffindor I want to play Quidditch as well....[/color][/size]
Boba Fett Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 The origional????????? i wasnt here(registered ) i hope thats ok , wen is this gonna start? :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now