Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hogwarts (The Return!) (Sign ups)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]

Yep! Brought back by popular demand the original Hogwarts RPG is back! I have already discussed it with Duo and me and him are the head boyz. There will be two head girlz. Right now I am thinking Amber and Britty if they join. If they do then that be them. THis is what u need!

Name:
Age:
Year:
House:

And not everyone can be in Gryffindor like last time! Spread it around please! Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ryan
Age: 14
Year: 5th
House: Ravenclaw[/size]
Posted
Name: Matt
Age: 15
Year: 5
House: Slytherin

i was wondering if i could be the quiddich organizer again? it was fun last time. and i'll try to keep up this time. i just didn't log on for a day last time and got completely lost.
Posted
well my rerun failed so I jump onto the new hogwarts rpg :D
bah. .i missed the hogwarts rpgs. .why is that all my rpgs fail? ><

lol

Name: Liam
Age: 15
Year: erm. .5th is it?
House: Ravenclaw
Posted
Finally! I was wondering when you were going to bring it back, Noddlez.

Name: Talon (same as last time)
Age: 15
Year: 5th
House: Slytherin
Posted
well, lets see who's in what house so when new people sign up they can go to the empty houses....
[size=4][color=red][b]
~*Gryffindor*~
1. Sere Tuscumbia (Sere Tuscumbia)
2. Lauren (ChibiTerriermon)
3. ?
~*Slytherin*~
1. Talon (Lady Katana)
2. Amber (ssj chic)
3. Matt (Son Goten)
4. Abob Teff (Boba Fett)
5. ?
~*Ravenclaw*~
1. Liam (liamc2)
2. Tursi (tursi)
3. Bryan (DuoGod of Death)
4. Ryan ( \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ )
5. ?
~*Hufflepuff*~
1. ?
This happened last time. we need some hufflepuff's.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]well, lets see who's in what house so when new people sign up they can go to the empty houses....
[size=4][color=red][b]
~*Gryffindor*~
1. Sere Tuscumbia (Sere Tuscumbia)
2. Lauren (ChibiTerriermon)
3. ?
~*Slytherin*~
1. Talon (Lady Katana)
2. Amber (ssj chic)
3. Matt (Son Goten)
4. Abob Teff (Boba Fett)
5. ?
~*Ravenclaw*~
1. Liam (liamc2)
2. Tursi (tursi)
3. Bryan (DuoGod of Death)
4. Ryan ( \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ )
5. ?
~*Hufflepuff*~
1. ?
This happened last time. we need some hufflepuff's.[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

LOL! I guess no one likes Huffepuff huh! Once we get some more Gryffindors then we will start this ok!

PS: Thanx Matt for keep up with this again![/size]
Posted
I doubt we be getting any hufflepuffs...lol....Yeah let Matt organize Quidditch again!! And if you do matt I'll take either Seeker Or Beater!! *Grins*

Erm..Angelus mind if I just call ya Ich??? That name is too confusing for my tiny brain ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]
Erm..Angelus mind if I just call ya Ich??? That name is too confusing for my tiny brain ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't care..... does anybody else want to start this instead?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...