Sere Tuscumbia Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 :hugs QA: Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! We have another Gryffindor . . . LET'S START THIS!!!
Boba Fett Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 *finally snaps, goes crazy*THAT DOES IT im starting It if you dont like it than MABEY we can figure something out, but untill then........:toothy: :toothy: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I am sorry noodle-z and i wont interupt youre thread again
Angelus_Necare Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i] [B]*finally snaps, goes crazy*THAT DOES IT im starting It if you dont like it than MABEY we can figure something out, but untill then........:toothy: :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] *Bows to boba fett* Thank you, thank you!
Queen Asuka Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i] [B]:hugs QA: Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! We have another Gryffindor . . . LET'S START THIS!!! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]:is hugged: Um, no prob Sere...I saw that you needed one, so I decided to be one of those instead of RavenClaw even though that's the one I'm most compatible with. Oh well, Red is my favorite color anyway :D Or is it pink? Hmm, I dunno, maybe it's a tie...[/color][/size]
Ryan Posted March 3, 2002 Author Posted March 3, 2002 [size=1] Boba Fett u started this thing without my permission. I was currently away but I am back. You are now permanetly out of this thread. [/size]
Guest Sakura Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [color=deeppink]Can I still join --------------------- Name: Sakura Age: 14 Year: 3rd House: Gryffindor[/color]
Gavin Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=teal]OK if I'm allowed join here's my bio ------------------ Name: Seamus Black Age: 15 Year: 5 House: Ravenclaw ------------------ if Quidditch is on I'll be a beater if it's ok[/color]
ChibiTerriermon Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 If there is Quidditch, i wanna be the Chaser for Gryffindor(or the seeker):)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now