Char! Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Hi. It's me, the old lovable Char-Char,Mander-Char! back with a thirst for posting! Anyway, I was wondering: Is SUBSTITUTE a TM in Gold Version? If it is, then which one is it?[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]THANKS[/SIZE]
Treble Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Yep what Nerdsy said ya could trade one pokemon from the older versions with the move Substitute though.
Matt.D Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=teal] I don't like the TM substitute. It's not that good and ppl over use all the time....1 substitute a team is good enough.... I don't even use it at all..[/color]
Char! Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 Well, I basically just wanted to know what the move looked like in Gold and Silver.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now