Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*cough* Ya......... Is the new "Legacy of Goku" game about Chibi Goku, or his adventures in DBZ? Which is it? I read at the DB site(The official one)(looooong time ago) that it was throughout the DBZ series. Now, I also saw in the DBZ magazine in the Wal*Mart around the few miles, that is was from DB. What gives?

And I'm posting this in Nintindo because it's for the GBA, and is therefore a Nintindo game. But, if the mods intervine......*shrugs*

So, what is "Legacy of Goku" set in? DB, or DBZ?
Posted
Ah, so it DOES start in DBZ. Well, it'll start with Gohan being kidnapped, of course. :whoops: I THINK by Raditz....But I'm not sure about the game. And you also play as other DBZ characters, such as Gohan and Vegeta, right?
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[COLOR=teal]Ah, thank you the feedback bignate dawg, my friend. It is indeed based on Dragonball Z, which was proven from screen shots in GamePro of Son Gokuu on Roshi's Island with Son Gohan, Son Gokuu on Namek, and other such images to prove the fact. Unfortuanetly, this will only be a one-player game, and you may only use Son Gokuu. But this is just the first of three Dragonball Z games coming to the Game Boy Advance, with each new one getting more special features and going deeper into the series, all leading up to the third one which will be able to link up to a future GameCube Dragonball Z game. If you do not wish to wait until the GCN game is released to play Dragonball Z on a new system, then I suggest you get it when it comes to Playstation 2 this fall. The PS2 version is a topic in itself, but I can asure you that it will have a wider environment than GCN, as well as a multiplayer mode.[/COLOR]

:blah:
Guest Shift
Posted
It start in Dbz ends in Freiza saga and, then the sequel will start in the next saga, the sequel will go to the end of the majinbuu saga...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=teal]Hold the pohne there's a dbz game on the g-cube thank you god
----------------------------------
1] Whats it called
2]Whens it set
3]Is there multi-player
4]How many characters are available[/color]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red XIII [/i]
[B][color=teal]Hold the pohne there's a dbz game on the g-cube thank you god
----------------------------------
1] Whats it called
2]Whens it set
3]Is there multi-player
4]How many characters are available[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]Well, seeing as that this game is still in early development stages, it has yet to be named. I also cannot confirm exactly where it is set in the series, but because it must follow the GBA storyline, it will probably start in the Majin Buu era. The GCN Dragonball Z game will be a single player game, but you will get to play as over thirty different characters, as said by GamePro. It is planned to be released sometime next year, so if you get little, or no allowance, I suggest you start saving your money now, heh.[/COLOR]

:blah:
Posted
[color=red][b]I'm getting both GBA DBZ games, the GC game and the PS2 game. :D :D[/b][/color]
Posted
I am going to get them all exept for the PS2 one. I don't have a PS2 my brother does. I own all the other systems, but he owns the own that can help me the most. I own tons of systems, but no PS2. Goku's Legacy is the first one I'll get.
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I'm getting both GBA DBZ games, the GC game and the PS2 game. :D :D[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]If you are planning to get the Dragonball Z games due to come out for GameBoy Advance, then I believe that you mistaken "both games" for all three. You see, there is a triligy planned, and the GameCube game will link to the final of the three. I, too, am anxious for all five games to be released. This number may be added to equal six, but at this point in time the Xbox is leering towards a maybe, since it's system is not orchestrated the same "Dragonball way," if you will, as the GCN and the PS2.[/COLOR]

:blah:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...