liamc2 Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 It has been brought to my attention that a student, who saw me using otaku, signed up and proceeded to Swear at members of these boards. I found this out when the schools ISP was banned and I could not access the otaku boards, and further more when the student bragging about it. Again I apologise and I hope this doesnt happen again, thankyou
Fall Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 There was.... someone from your school swearing... at other members? Hmmm, I never noticed..... anywayz, it isn't your fault, you shouldn't be apolagizing, he should be.... :)
(<AA>) Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 So didya beat him up???:smirk: Umm I was just kidding.And squashed snail is right,He should be apologizing.
Sephiroth Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 hmm, I don't recall anyone swearing on otakuboards, and if there was, it would have been brought up in the staff discussions forum, which it hasn't, so...I dunno....
Spikey Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [SIZE=1]Well I never noticed someone swearing at other people on Otkuboards. But apolige accepted, but he should be apoligising.[/SIZE]
Kuja Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]IP ban? we dont do those (that often) and only james can do those... i think... so like he pissed big people off![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts