FerMansion1989 Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 :( I Need To Talk To You,Because I was Play That P.Crystal Game and now i was in kanto and i defeated that PKMN Trainer REd. Hmm.....That Is It Finished On THat P.Crystal Game HAh......:sleep: But I Have The Poll: How Many HM OR TM IT. (For poll 1,2) Pupitar Envolves To Tyranitar? (for poll 3,4)
Fall Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i] [B]But I Have The Poll: How Many HM OR TM IT. (For poll 1,2) Pupitar Envolves To Tyranitar? (for poll 3,4) [/B][/QUOTE] Ok umm... I'm not sure how many HMs and TMs are in the whole game, I haven't finished it yet... :) And I'm pretty sure that Pupitar evoles into Tyrannatar at level 55. :)
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]K pupitar evolves into larvitar a lvl. 34 k kewl...[/COLOR]
Char! Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]OKAY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT POLL IS ABOUT... CAN I GET SOME HELP ON THAT?:huh: [/SIZE][/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now