OtakuBoards

My 1st fanfic (although it's 100% original)

Guest Soft mush

Guest Soft mush
Here's the 1st part of my story. I'm stuck for the moment, so bear with me, OK? I still need a title and I appreciate some feedback.
Thankyou.

A long time ago, far far away, the once was a man called Ikkiba. He lived in a small hut made from straw, just at the outskirts of nowhere. Ikkiba was fifty years old and had a hump on his back. His face was covered in blisters and he had no hair on his head. His clothes were made from refuge sacks. He lived alone with his cat-mouse hybrid pet, called Joey. Joey was black with a white stripe down his back.

One morning, mid September, Ikkiba was tending to his vegetable patch in his back garden, as usual. Joey was asleep in his basket in the kitchen, as usual. However, this day was going to be very unusual. Ikkiba had a feeling in his hump. Whenever he got a feeling in his hump, Ikkiba knew something was going to happen. And something did happen.

There was a loud knock on the front door. Ikkiba got up and walked in to answer it. He opened the door, and to his surprise, there was a beautiful woman in front of him. Ikkiba gazed in awe. The woman was wearing figure hugging denim blue jeans and a small revealing top. She had long blond hair and blue eyes. Ikkiba felt his sack bulge as he stared at her.

"Excuse me?" said the woman in the most beautiful voice Ikkiba had ever heard.

Ikkiba shook his head to wake himself from the trance he seemed to be in.

"Sorry" he replied "can I help you?"
"I was wondering if maybe I could hide here for a while, if it's not to much bother"
"Of course." Ikkiba murmured.
"Thank you." she said and smiled, revealing pearly white teeth.
"Come in"

The woman walked into the hut and back to the kitchen. Ikkiba stared longingly at her.

"My names Shirley" the woman called from the kitchen.
"I'm Ikkiba" Ikkiba said following her in.

Suddenly he got the scariest feeling in his hump. Something bad was going to happen. And he was right too.