FerMansion1989 Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Hello There,I was have this game from my uncle.i play it in my GBA .[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]In This Game I saw The Pokemon There Is 351 Pokemon I don't now that pokemon it in the season 3.[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]What Do you thinks of this game?[/COLOR] :blush: :angel:
Desbreko Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [color=indigo]Pokémon Diamond is a counterfeit. There is no such thing... Not made by Nintendo, anyway. If you're playing a game called Pokémon Diamond, it's a fake. Someone wrote into Nintendo Power a couple months ago asking what Pokémon Diamond was, since he had heard about it on the web, and NP said that it's a fake.[/color]
Guest ZYFER Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 I found a rom of it, apparently its a game, but if its an actual one of the Pokemon series Ido not know. but when the game starts it does include Pokemon Diamond. make it was a game that was considered a flop in Japan or something and never lasted...
Fall Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZYFER [/i] [B]I found a rom of it, apparently its a game, but if its an actual one of the Pokemon series Ido not know. but when the game starts it does include Pokemon Diamond. make it was a game that was considered a flop in Japan or something and never lasted... [/B][/QUOTE] The game was made by a third party, who as far as I know didn't have any rights to do a game on Nintendo....
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 That game is completely and totally counterfeit...it could ruin your gmeboy, don't play it anymore...
Char! Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]HEY, WASN'T THERE ALREADY A THREAD ABOUT THIS? THEY EVEN GOT A PIC OF IT UP HERE[/B][/SIZE]
Guest Zora's King Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=purple][i]A Fake???Huh ! That I Was been Stupid With My Friend......[/color][/i]
Recommended Posts