Dragonballzman Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]I hate Pop and stuff like that... It has to have: 1. [b]Loud Guitar[/b] 2. [b]Loud Drums[/b] 3. [b]Screaming Lyrics[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Exactly! :)
Spikey Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 OK seems like everyone loves Ginni, lol I have to admit I do like her my self. Ok I heard the song, it sucked lol.
Guest Zeh Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B]OK seems like everyone loves Ginni, lol I have to admit I do like her my self. Ok I heard the song, it sucked lol. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]ginni? you must of meant Ginny.... but we're talking about BabyGirl here :lecture: And aren't you only 8 anyways? [/COLOR]
phoenixflames Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 Nelly Furtado must burn at the stake with all the other musician wanna-be's that call themselves pop music superstars. Let's go have a barbeque! Hey dragonballzman and DeathKnight, wanna join me?:devil:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Arrggh! I was tricked by this post too!:mad: Well as for Nelly I heard her songs and don't like them. As for our Baby Girl shes number 1! You really shouldn't trick people like that you know!:laugh:
Red Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [B]I talked to Nelly Furtado at a U2 concert in london (my uncles brother works for U2 and she was supporting them). She is so good looking..... But, I hate pop music completely, more of a rock, r n b kinda person. [color=darkblue] I also wouldn't be surprised if this post had thousands of views...... [/color][/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now