Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Driver.....O_o;;;;;;;;;;;


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ummm.........ya.........

Is there a way I can actually get OUT of the car in Driver(1) of the PC? Cuz these cops are PISSING ME OFF. Always ramming me into the cars......Those losers.....:flaming: :cuss1:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you can't get out of the car in driver 1 on both ps1 and pc, in the second one you can't either, you just control the guy in a building on some missions.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Wait. So you're saying that in Driver2 for the PC, you CAN'T get out of the cars?! THAT SUCKS! *walks off muttering something about ki blasts and GT Interactive*

But anyway, thanks Seppy. :p;;
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I think that driver 2 was a lot worse...even though you could exit your car when you didn't have police chasing you...and the police AI is so cheap there...I like the original because of it's off the wall physics and fast gameplay for PSone even if you couldn't exit your car.[/COLOR]
Posted
Stability for Driver?...not really (on my old, old PSX anyway)...I had my car flying off the Golden Gate bridge and driving on water when the police hit me from the rear. After a restart on survivor, the police cornered me and launched me into the air, dumping me in a building where they couldn't reach me.
Posted
That happened to you too, eh Rico? I thought I was the only one. Yup, on Getaway, in Miami, I was knocked into the Gulf. O.o;;;

But uhhhhhh.........I remember playing Driver2 on my friends PSX, and getting out as a cop was ramming me into the wall.

And about the cops being cheap? I AGREE! They're like, ten feet away, and in a split-second, I'm in the wall, and getting 75% damage from one hit. Bah. Cheap cops......And doesn anyone know how to use the cheats on Driver for PC? Cuz I have this Cop Car code...:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]That happened to you too, eh Rico? I thought I was the only one. Yup, on Getaway, in Miami, I was knocked into the Gulf. O.o;;;
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]Cool! Me too! That was fun...[/COLOR] :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Stability for Driver?...not really (on my old, old PSX anyway)[/B][/QUOTE]
Try using the mini PS1.... it's really good on there... :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...