Fall Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 When it's in the middle of the night, and it's all silent..... :nervous:
Renee Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B]the thought that idiots exist for a reason..... :nervous: :nervous: :worried: [/B][/QUOTE] I know! I know! 'Cause idiots make the world go round!:D No really, their burnt and used for fuel.:devil: I'm afraid of... Barney, pop bands, Telatubbles(sp), my sister, scorpions, all nick jr. shows, Sora, Relena, possums (had a very bad experience with one), sane people, and last but not least... pikachus. Boy, do I dislike pikachus.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 there is only one thing I am afraid of and that is bee's!
Stitch Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 i'm afraid of fear.........don't ask cause i really don't know i'm also afraid of getting jumped or raped:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Angelus_Necare Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 I also forgot to mention that I'm afraid of those ventriliquist dummies. Those are scary to look at in the middle of the night.....
Dan L Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkblue] 1)Nerdsy 3)MATH (who fuc*king need is?) [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] OI!!!! 1- watch yo' language, mr. Herm 2- I happen to need math, cos I is studying physics! 3- there is no '3' 4- yes.... nerdsy is scary....... and that's coming from me... a guy who's 4 years older than him...
Spikey Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B][COLOR=deeppink]I'm afraid of my own image. I'm so ugly, it's scary. I fear a lot of things... I am afraid of the dark, mainly...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ..your not ugly big bro...no one is ugly.... ...after I watched the movie IT man the scared the crap out of me that now I am afraid of clowns just like you Angel necares.
Angelus_Necare Posted March 4, 2002 Author Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B] ..your not ugly big bro...no one is ugly.... ...after I watched the movie IT man the scared the crap out of me that now I am afraid of clowns just like you Angel necares. [/B][/QUOTE] nice to know I'm not alone.:D
Sephiroth Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 being locked up here in the otaku dungeon's forced to do adam and james' bidding, the only thing I fear is not being fed....
Angelus_Necare Posted March 4, 2002 Author Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]being locked up here in the otaku dungeon's forced to do adam and james' bidding, the only thing I fear is not being fed.... [/B][/QUOTE] LOL:laugh: Awww, come on, the're not THAT bad...
boris Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 well, the only thing that really scares me is driveing with john... a friend who thinks the speed limit is not really good for anything... he also thinks no cops, no stops...... oh yeah, very scarry....:nervous:
goddess21 Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [color=red]I'm scared of the DARK!!!! I always think that there is someone there... even though there never is anyone! :wigout: [/color]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 i hate spiders and ummm dolls ever since tha chucky series came i haven't been the same!!! :nervous:
Spikey Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B] nice to know I'm not alone.:D [/B][/QUOTE] Yep, I am also afraid of walking outside in the dark when it is 2 degreez and it is 12:00 in the morning after 11:00 in the night. That scares the crap out of me, eccepissially where I live with the Coyotes.
Boba Fett Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 I hate heights. when it hits(i realise im so high up) i am so afraid i puke.:nervous: :nervous: :bawl: :nervous: :eek: :eek:
Heaven's Cloud Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [color=indigo] I hate Mongolian Carnaval Midgets...I know that is a bit prejudiced but they all smell like garlic...[/color]
Delian Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] I hate Mongolian Carnaval Midgets...I know that is a bit prejudiced but they all smell like garlic...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hahahaha...you're scared of midgets:laugh: :laugh: I don't believe it. That is absolutely halarious. Didn't you mention once that you are a big person.....and you're scared of midgets....oh too funny. HA:bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol:
Heaven's Cloud Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B] Hahahaha...you're scared of midgets:laugh: :laugh: I don't believe it. That is absolutely halarious. Didn't you mention once that you are a big person.....and you're scared of midgets....oh too funny. HA:bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo] No, I'm not that big and I am am not afraid of aall midgets, just the carny ones from mongolia...they look really strange, they smell like garlic, and they aren't in my line of sight so I can't see them when they pickpocket me...[/color]
goddess21 Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [color=deeppink] Haha.... this is funny because out of all of my friends I got voted "Looks most like a Carnie!!!!" Are you scared of me now? :demon: [/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i] [B][color=deeppink] Haha.... this is funny because out of all of my friends I got voted "Looks most like a Carnie!!!!" Are you scared of me now? :demon: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Only if you are also Mongolian and a Midget, if you are all three then I would be absolutly terrified of you...actually I just wet myself thinking of a Mongolian Carnival Midget, I better go clean up[/color]
Kittie Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [color=seagreen] i'm not scared of much...i don't think...:babble: but moths!!! :nervous: :nervous: i just let my babies handle them! :D and also...midgets...they totally freak me out!! i'd run away if one was by me...that or get the urge to kick them...:nervous: :bawl: [color=royalblue] [i] you onli fear what you don't understand...[/color] [/i] :rolleyes: yeah...sure... [/color] :wave:
Sephiroth Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B] LOL:laugh: Awww, come on, the're not THAT bad... [/B][/QUOTE] you'd be surprised.... I'd say more, but my life may be in danger....and feeding time :nervous:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now