Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B][color=seagreen]
[color=royalblue] [i] you onli fear what you don't understand...[/color] [/i] :rolleyes: yeah...sure...
[/color]

:wave: [/B][/QUOTE]

I understand physics and it scares the hell out of me :nervous: like relativity: thing moves fast, time goes slow.... It defies all reason, I tell you! :confused:
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]i am afraid of migit's. like this one time i was going to a monster truck race with my friend and we were walking uo to the bootth and this little migit had you know one of those things that you can ride in on the side walk anyway he zoomed right past me and he was screaming "look out" it just scared the crap out of me, it was also pretty funny.[/SIZE]
Posted
I dont know about the john candy movies but i am afraid of spiders more than anything.

i would rather be pushed into a pit full of deadly snakes than let a spider touch me.

i think i would also be afraid of falling from a great height.

great post:flaming:
Posted
I don't think there's anything "real" I'm afraid of. Like bugs, snakes, or whatever....I psych myself out alot. Like when I'm at the museum late at night by myself and I hear a noise and then every Discovery Channel Haunting of America Special SHOOTS through my mind and I run out of my office and to my car at top speed.

So I guess I'm afraid of my imagination??:therock:

Gwen

Edited because I can't type tonight!
Posted
[SIZE=1][color=indigo]I have a slight case of vertigo, that's about it. I'm not really afraid of much because I'm way too easily amused..

How can you people be afraid of Nerdsy?? and kuja??? I mean, kuja I might be able to understand but Nerdsy is harmless, lol. I've never seen him do anything that might qualify him as scary.. kuja is just weird but not really scary...[/size][/color]
Posted
Well, I just found out of another thing I'm scared of. Walking along a fence.... I've only fallen off a few times, broke my collar bone somehow, and dislocated my arm... nothing much.. o_O;;; Just that I still had to go to school.... now I'm very scared of that...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]

How can you people be afraid of Nerdsy?? and kuja??? I mean, kuja I might be able to understand but Nerdsy is harmless, lol. I've never seen him do anything that might qualify him as scary.. kuja is just weird but not really scary...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

they're probably scared of his nerdyness.....or something, or maybe those sweets called nerd's scare them....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]I have a slight case of vertigo, that's about it. I'm not really afraid of much because I'm way too easily amused..

How can you people be afraid of Nerdsy?? and kuja??? I mean, kuja I might be able to understand but Nerdsy is harmless, lol. I've never seen him do anything that might qualify him as scary.. kuja is just weird but not really scary...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=purple]kuja can get real scary...but my big bro he isn't scary...he scares me sometimes but it is not like he looks like IT the clown and he can't bite peoples arms off.lol.[/COLOR]
Guest ssjsupreme
Posted
i, myself, when i'm alone, get freaked out when playing a game like Silent Hill, or even resident evil.(stupid i know,but hey. who cares?)
Clowns didn't freak me out at first. but since seeing the movie[i]killer clowns from outer space[/i] they give me the willes.:nervous:
Guest ssjsupreme
Posted
i(now, i know this sounds corny, but who cars? right??)when i'm alone, anight playing silent hill or res. evil. told ya it's corny.

aslo, the clowns never scared me much, until i saw killer klowns from outer space. now they give me the willes!
:nervous: :eek:

my friend next to me is reading this and he says he's fraid of short, stooped places.:worried:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjsupreme [/i]
[B]
Clowns didn't freak me out at first. but since seeing the movie [i]killer clowns from outer space[/i] they give me the willes.:nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah I saw that movie too.....i thought it was stupid untill that midget clown visited my dreams, I haven't slept since. *rocks back and forth repeatedly saying, "can't sleep clown will eat me"*
Guest ssjsupreme
Posted
this is probably, but o well!

when that midget literally "knocked that guys block off,"i jumped. or when the bigger clown was at the fast food place, with a huge mallet behind his back, i flip out. the dramatic irony was all most to much!:nervous:
Posted
*falls over laughing about what Piro said about kuja being weird* OMG! IT'S SO TRUE! *dies from lack of oxygen*

Anyway, ever since the Chucky movies...And that time when I was six..... And the first time I saw a clown..

1) Clowns
2) Dolls(Same reason as Dbzman's)
3) Wasps

I hate wasps so much though whenever I find a nest around my house, I get out my hair spray, a lighter and.....well.....you get the idea....:devil:
Posted
Call me weird and all those but I'm afriad of insects because they're hell small and I watched a cartoon once where a small insect went into someone's ear and up someone's nose...

And on "Good Medicine" (Yes I watch that if you know what it is), a young adult got a cockroach in his ear so he had to go to the hospital and get it out by using a needle full of water inside it...

These things can happen, even ants can do those so today my dad used ant killer to kill those ants...

<-- Is a weird girl

But least to say, I'm afriad of small animals but I'm not afriad of big ones... Like lions and tigers... I rather be stuck with the big cats them then little creepy insects like flies....

Oo;;

<-- Also gets frighten by things that pop up from nowhere like when someone jumps out on you and shout boo...
<-- My legs went weak and I fell --;;;;;
<-- Is scared of Mary and God because there too can pop up.... oO;;
Posted
I fear spiders... and other various insects... Well, ones that are too big to squish with my thumb... If they are, I bring out my ol' squishin' block.. It's a block... An' I squish 'em with it... A-hyuck *starts dancing to a banjo*
Posted
i get fightened sometimes but i can box so it's no prob but the one thing that i can say that scares me is time and i drive a manual car wich if any of you have every drove it's hard. again time scares me.

edit i mean manual sorry bout that :laugh:
Guest ssjsupreme
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B][color=red] im scared that the girl im in love with will hate me ............[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:( i know exactly what you mean, chris. you see,:nervous: :crying: i wrote my friend(she just so happens to be a girl)a note. now, where are always touching and tickling each other, standard flirting, i thought. then, after about two months of lirting, i ask her out on a date. and sher blew up at me(like this:mad: :flaming: :cussing: ) and i felt so bad for her. i can't believe i did this.(then i ended up like this:blackeye: )
now i have no idea what to do! she hasn't come to school in two days, or talked to me on the phone or anything! can some one help me out!!??!?!:huh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]being locked up here in the otaku dungeon's forced to do adam and james' bidding, the only thing I fear is not being fed.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd trade wit ya, getting a God spot and all.....LOL!


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tears [/i]
[B]Call me weird and all those but I'm afriad of insects because they're hell small[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, maybe YOU'RE not allergic to wasps, but [b]I[/b] am, thank you very much! :flaming:


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I fear spiders... and other various insects... Well, ones that are too big to squish with my thumb... If they are, I bring out my ol' squishin' block.. It's a block... An' I squish 'em with it... A-hyuck *starts dancing to a banjo* [/B][/QUOTE]

*ax-handles Flash square in the face* BE.....QUIET. That's verging on a Southern joke......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjsupreme [/i]
[B]

:( i know exactly what you mean, chris. you see,:nervous: :crying: i wrote my friend(she just so happens to be a girl)a note. now, where are always touching and tickling each other, standard flirting, i thought. then, after about two months of lirting, i ask her out on a date. and sher blew up at me(like this:mad: :flaming: :cussing: ) and i felt so bad for her. i can't believe i did this.(then i ended up like this:blackeye: )
now i have no idea what to do! she hasn't come to school in two days, or talked to me on the phone or anything! can some one help me out!!??!?!:huh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=sandy brown]Why would she have blown up at you if she was your friend in the first place? She could have handled it nicely by saying that she doesn't like you in that way or something like that.... she didn't have to be a jerk about it!:demon: Why don't you call her and ask her why she handled your proposition like this... or just leave her alone... you are too good for her anyways if she is going to treat you like this![/color]
Posted
:bawl: My absolute biggest fear is of going to the doctor's. I'm not quite sure why this is, but you cannot get me to go to the doctors. My doctor had to give me the tranquilizers that they give to people who freak out on airplanes and stuff so I would calm down. Like, right now, I have this intestinal problem and they said if it gets worse or hurts I need to go to the hospital.....and it hurts so bad it makes me cry but I'm so scared I just tell everyone I'm fine....ya ya I'm pathetic but still.......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...