Kristoff119 Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 I was wondering if it was possible to get more than one flute in either of the oracle games/
Dan L Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i] [B]I was wondering if it was possible to get more than one flute in either of the oracle games/ [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue]and the answer is.... no... sorry.. even in a linked game, you end up with the same flute as in the first one, so you can't even get a different flute... unless... maybe there's a gameshark code for it but I don't do that kinda stuff ;) edit: here's a thought... does anyone know how the game decides which flute you get? because me and my brother both keep getting moosh no matter how we do it... thanks ;)[/COLOR]
Kuja Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry dont remember how to do it :( but i know demitri is the default one. i forget what you have to do to get the other 2 lol... anyway yea like moosh is the best for traveling i think in ages... doesnt matter the game is ez no matter what ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
k9* Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 umm...i think you can get one in one of the minigames, and buy another, but i forget just which you get where... my preference is for dimitri.....i HATE moosh, he and i just don't communicate well :smirk: :cross:
Kristoff119 Posted March 1, 2002 Author Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] [COLOR=darkblue]here's a thought... does anyone know how the game decides which flute you get? because me and my brother both keep getting moosh no matter how we do it... thanks ;)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Get the flute before you meet the animal you want set to the flute because if you talk to any other of the animals while you have the "mystery flute", or what ever it is called, they will say something equivalent to "Oh you found my flute! If you blow on it then I will come to you."
Kuja Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]oh oh i remember now!!!!!!!!! if you buy the flute you get moosh. if you win the flute you get ricky. if you dont do either when you talk to demiti you get him later in the game![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Dan L Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 oh, I see.... so that's my problem, I keep [i]buying[/i] the flute... ;)
Desbreko Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]oh oh i remember now!!!!!!!!! if you buy the flute you get moosh. if you win the flute you get ricky. if you dont do either when you talk to demiti you get him later in the game![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Wait a minute... In Oracle of Ages, I bought the Flute but I still got Dimitri...[/color]
Kristoff119 Posted March 5, 2002 Author Posted March 5, 2002 Either it is backwards in the Ages game or you just have to buy the flute before talking to the animal who you want set to the flute
Desbreko Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [color=indigo]I'm pretty sure I bought it before talking to any of them... Because I know I got it as soon as I saw it in the shop.[/color]
k9* Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 i was going to say, i didn't buy the flute in ages and i got moosh :demon:
shibatku Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Yeah I remeber now you can win the flute, like i did or you can buy it(easy way) but if you want Dimitri just don't do squat. Its that simple. Winning it is fun. You have to do the little dancing thing in the one with those little weird things. Thats how you also get the boomerang.
Wes Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 In Oracle of Seasons: Dimitri: Win Subrosian Dance (Not sure how many times) Moosh: Buy it just before meeting Ricky Ricky: Return Ricky's gloves before getting either of the other flutes I haven't played Ages enough to know.
Guest Zora's King Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 How To Get Flutes: Oracle Of Age: Ricky:Go To The Goron Game(A....There Are Game Use Seed Shoother)win The flute.You Will Find It In Fairies wood. dimitri:Go Buy Flute In Lynna Shop. Moosh:Don't Buy Anything Just Wait Any LOnger. Oracle Of Season: Dimitri: Win Subrosian Dance (Not sure how many times) Moosh: Buy it just before meeting Ricky Ricky: Return Ricky's gloves before getting either of the other flutes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now