OtakuBoards

-Jurassic Park: Blood Chaos [Play]-

Chaos

[i]Drake's eyes twitched in horror. The same beasts that killed Little Julia.....were brought to the mainland by the very man that sat before him. Drake's rage swelled, as did all his emotions. Tears began to form in his eyes, as the tape played inhis mind over and over and over again. His vision was blinded; he could truely not see anything.

When he could finally see, he saw what he was doing. He had Prince by the neck, ramming him repeatedly into the wall, tears flooding from his face. He also found that Raynor and Craig were pulling him back, slowly breaking his grip on the now-blue faced Prince.

Finally calming down, Drake leaned up against the wall with one hand, breathing heavily. Craig walked over, handing him a straight shot og Vodka. Drake downed it in a second.

Back on the other side of the room, Raynor questioned Prince.[/i]

Raynor: What did you tell him?

[i]Prince's eyes told the darkness that his face did not express, as he walked away.[/i]

Prince: Nothing of importance...

[I]Prince puts a hand on his neck, and cracks it, side to side... Drake was pissed alright... Prince didn't get it. What had he done? Was it something he'd said? He didn't give it another thought - He didn't really care anyway... His longterm goal was getting off this island... He glances at Levyn, cooking ...or at least... trying to cook herself something in the kitchen. Apparently, there are other things on Prince's mind as well... He walks over to the door of the kitchen, and watches Levyn as she cooks... She turns around, and smiles... he smiles back. She goes back to her cooking, and Prince walks away, looking around the complex...[/I]

[color=crimson]Ken: My GOD is this the most boring job in the world......

[i]Ken was slashing his sword in the air, practicing his special moves.... It was a tad bit quiet still, and it was raining... Ken was soaking wet, but he didnt care...[/i]

Ken: If I get the flu from this I swear...

[i]Ken backflipped backwards, sword in hand and slashed it to the side... He sighed and looked up into the blackened, thundering sky. The rain continued to pour downwards on him.... [/i]

Ken: I wonder what the other people are up to.... mmm...

[i]Ken sheathed his sword and sat down along the outer wall of the hotel, closing his eyes as the rain continued to drench him from above....[/color][/i]

[size=1]

*Kaworu walks through the forest*

Kaworu: Am I the only one that is deserted on this island?

*Kaworu hears a faint cracking behind him. He unsheaths his katana and strikes whatever is behind him.*

Raptor 1: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Kaworu: He he....

*The Raptor falls to its death uncovering a pack of vicious raptors.*

Raptor 2: ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaworu: What the.............

*Kaworu runs for his life.*[/size]

[color=crimson][i]Ken glanced up, hearing a ruslting in the bush. A young man tore out of the forest, breathing heavily. Two raptors jumped out behind him, and Ken raised his shotgun, promptly oblitering the skull of one of them. The second raptor, shocked from the sudden attack from Ken, stopped for a second, and it clicked within 3 seconds that it's enemy was now Ken.[/i]

Ken: GO INTO THE HOTEL! THERE SHOULD BE SOMEONE THERE TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR YOU! GOOOOO!!!

[i]Ken jumped to the left, his sword slashing out. The raptor and Ken circled around each other af we times, staring at each other... Judging who the victor would be...

Ken jumped foreward, slashing his sword from the, the raptor jumping backwards with ease. The raptor then jumped UP and OVER Ken, and Ken swung around hard, trying to end this early. The raptor jumped back as the sword swung past... As soon as the sword had passed, the raptor bolted foreward, Ken slid to the side, firing off shotgun rounds.

The Raptor jumped back a few tiems and raised its head to the sky. It was still raining... In the midst of the storm it let out a call...

Ken stepped back, hearing more rustling in the bush. 5 raptors jumped out and looked down at the dead member of their family... They hissed loudly at Ken, who reloaded his shotgun...

He jumped back twice and fired two shots, each wounding two different raptors, he then ran foreward, slicing a raptor in the side, and front flipped over the group.He turned around as a rator knocked him down... The raptor raised it's claws, and began to bring them down, when Ken let out a shot into it's chest. He kicked the dead raptor off and began to run twards the hotel...[/i][/color]