OtakuBoards

was it the right thing to do??

Ice Dragon v2

[COLOR=darkblue]Hmm...I think I see where this is going and I do have a bit of advice...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]I think Gwen is completly right, she should just have pounded him herself, and if you do really trust her, thats good, because I saw on 20/20 once, that honesty is the most important part of a relasionship.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]And I don't even understand half of 20/20, I only understand 10/20[/COLOR] :p

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well im not going to judge you for your actions cause if I put myself in your shoes im not sure what I would have exactly done. Now I'm not trying to say you were right or you were wrong but frankly that was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation that many of use probably would have reacted in a similar way and many of use wouldn't have it all depends on your personality and the timing of the situation!

Personally I think you got off pretty easy, all you have to do is 20 hours of community service. However I would be careful that the guy you pound into oblivion doesn't press charges against you for assault later on down the road!:(