Alexa Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]Monoka is my Fic Pokémon from my fic, Birth of Monoka. Have you got a fic Pokémon? I've got 4 more, Grypha, Dragoryf (Evouloutiion chain) Sireene , a pink and white large ball with wings and a Chansey look to her. Grypha and Dragoryf are gryphons, and have...They're in the works. Here is a test pic of Monoka. ^_^ [/COLOR]
Nerdsy Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i] [B]I've never though of a fic pokemon! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]You mean to tell me that you;ve never heard of my Solarion? I've talked about him a few times before... Hmm...Doesn't this belong in the Art forum, and stuff? Erh... Maybe not, but anyways, 'tis a good pic.[/COLOR]
Wormmon's Tamer Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 I make up Pokemon all the time!!! Let's see, I got Otto, Ottora, Ottoran, Diggum, Moler, Spiney, Sandan, Ottertie, Ottertote, Ottertile, Mythi, Tygir, Mewtre, Meew, Ottle, Raco, Racoontta, Rabracoontta, Duketta, Suikin, Piki, *pantpant* to name a few.:D :ball:
Mina Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 [QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Nerdsy[/I] [B][COLOR=deeppink]You mean to tell me that you;ve never heard of my Solarion? I've talked about him a few times before...[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] Sorry, never heard of Solarion. I'm kinda new. Solarion sounds cool, what's he like? :cool: :D
Nerdsy Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Solarion evolves from Eevee if you use a Sun Stone on it. That's pretty much all I have on it. I'm not a good drawer, so I can't show you what I imagine him to look like. He's from my fic type, Sun. If you want to know more about him, I think I posted a more detailed description sometime during V3, so you should just check back a little. Of course, that might take a while. ^_^ New? Wow, you have a remarkably similar name to someone who used to post in Digimon in V2...[/COLOR]
Boba Fett Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 Fic poke!!! mine name phantom (third evolution of scyther) type dark moves false swipe, slash, iron tail , faint attack
goldmaster23 Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 We had plenty of the eeveelutions, moonstone, sunstone, and other ways as well. ^_~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now